Chapter 68

"And so that's what happened." Izuku finally finished explaining yesterday's events to Nezu, as the two sat in his office for the debriefing.

"I see," Nezu said. "A very interesting story for sure. Give me a moment."

Nezu then pulled out a laptop, opened it, and started typing away, and after a bit of a wait, he turned the laptop around, showing an image of the villain Izuku fought. "Is this the villain that attacked you?"

"Yep that's him" Izuku answered. "I'm guessing you know who he is?"

Nezu sighed while feeling like he was starting to get a headache, "I do in fact...and he's related to one of your friends"

As soon as Nezu said that Izuku was confused until, "This is Electro. An A-rank villain with a powerful electricity generation, and manipulation quirk." Nezu explained. "Able to both create, and control his electricity at will, as well as having complete immunity to it. Unless of course, he comes into contact with water. Any significant amount of water will cause him to lose his immunity, and thus often results in him shocking himself into unconsciousness. He was defeated about a year ago by Backdraft, but his prison transport truck was attacked, and he went missing."

"Well, now we know where he went," Izuku said. "Right into Kingpin's pocket....but you didn't tell me on how exactly this villian is a relative to any of my fr-....oh you fucking son of a bitch....Denki!?"

"Yes....however, Mr.Kaminari doesn't know about his uncle being a villian since his parents seemed cut off their relationship with the villian but it also looks like my suspicions were correct, he's hired high-profile villains as protection. And I doubt Electro is the only one." Nezu said. "But let's put that matter aside for now. As I believe we should discuss the matter of Black Cat."

"Right, so what should we do about her?" Izuku asked.

"She offered to assist you did she not?" Nezu asked him. "Well, then I believe you should accept her offer."

Izuku crossed his arms while he narrowed his eyes, "And why should I even agree to her offer when I can handle this by myself "

'You know, you might enjoy the company of the girl who might have a thing for you'

'V, I swear...you're starting to get really close to have having any of that chocolate sundae!'

That got the symbiote to be quiet for a moment.

"It's better to have more hands on deck since you yourself don't listen to authority and she seems to be in the same position as well"

"Ok let's say I do accept her offer...How can we be sure she won't turn on us if the opportunity suits her?"

"We don't, however, I believe the reward outweighs the risk," Nezu explained. "She has no idea on what you're actually capable off and thus has no clue that any ordinary methods of backstabbing or entrapment, won't work, and given how little of a physical threat she poses to you, I think you should be able to deal with her quickly should she turn on us. On the other hand, this is a very important and difficult mission you're about to undertake, and I can't provide you with any other form of backup. Not to mention she has experience with breaking and entering, as well as information gathering, so she could be a very useful ally to have."

Izuku groaned a bit not looking happy about this, "...Alright.. Alright, I see your point.

"Don't be too hung up on the fact that she's a thief," Nezu advised. "Ultimately in the grand scheme of things, she had better morals than most other thieves and doesn't seem to have robbed anyone innocent. If anything you could call her more like a vigilante than a typical thief, and you wouldn't be incorrect."

"I mean...if that really is the case, then maybe working with her is fine." Izuku said, slowly coming around to the idea. "Still, I'll keep my guard up around her."

'You mean you'll keep your pants up in case she wants to get down to business?'

'Damn V!! You're getting close to losing that sundae!!'

"That would be wise," Nezu told him. "This a complicated endeavor, as such, you'll need to pay attention at all times so long as your in you're costume, and even when you're not. Be very careful Mr. Midoriya, because we have no idea what the full extent of Kingpin's wrath is."

Meanwhile, in a small, dark apartment, in the bad side of town, a burly man sat on his sofa, cleaning a spear.

Suddenly his phone rang, and stopped cleaning, and leaned over to pick it up.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Kraven." Said Kingpin's voice on the other end. "I'd like to offer you another bounty. How about 100 Million Yen, for Spider-Man's head."

As Kraven heard that he couldn't help but have a smile on his face. "This will be fun."

Chapter End.
Ok sorry for this short chapter but hope you enjoy.
Stay safe and peave out.