Chapter 63

A few days passed by as the events of Kamino chaos along with the defeat of both All For One and the defeat and disappearance of The Green Goblin.

Those who know how the goblin was defeated could see the one person who stopped the villian as he was seen swinging through the city as he was doing the one thing that keeps the city ok, saving those in need, stopping crimes from happening or even going further and making sure the innocent lives were ok.

But even the hero himself needs to be left alone which was at a cemetery where he held bouquets of flowers in his hand while staring at a grave that was recently buried...the person who he met just by interacting and enjoying their time together.

"Hey...Naomi"

As out young man, Izuku Midoriya said that, he placed the flowers near the grave stone with a sad look in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry...that I couldn't save you...bit I know you would say not to feel sad and keep going on...but I don't think I can...I've lost my Mom...Now you...and now my own father...why?"

Venom was silent as he couldn't say the right words to help his friend...but he guess their were certain people who would do that job for him.

The sound of footsteps were heard, which caused Izuku to turn his head and held in a breath as he looked towards those...who he cares for.

"Kyoka, Mei, hey guys" Izuku said with a down look since these wee the only two that could be here. The reason, it's because both Ochako and Hikari were given an opportunity to study over seas, with Ochako getting healed up safely even though a scar would be there, that didn't stop her to continue living and achieve her dream...even though it would mean that she will have to say goodbye to her friends and parents, it was heartfelt with tons of goodbyes...and a kiss on the lips that Izuku gave to the girl which caused a lot of screams of cheers from the girls and chuckles form most of the guys along with a happy smile from Ochako's parents and then came Hikari, who also had to say goodbye to her parents but this time, Izuku was the ne who was their...because he knew Hikari did have that much a close relationship with her classmates besides him, so he was the only one who said goodbye to her and also gave her a kiss on the lips, she knew that she won't see him for a while but the kiss was it mattered to her.

Izuku also had a talk with Melissa whi was now over season and dealing with her dreams, she sometimes video chats with him from time to time, taking aniit anything that interest the both of them...Mei would also join her but st the moment she decided to stay in UA until she knews she's ready to make that big leap.

Mei and Kyoko, with the latter being fully healed, walked towards the boy and gave him a hug to at least ease any negative thoughts that were dawning in his mind, it would've worked...if it was when his mother was still alive but he hid those negative thoughts to surface on his face.

"I'll be fine guys...really"

Even though he said that, his face told a different story, he already lost his mother...now his father and a good friend, it felt a bit too much for him.