Chapter 46:Two Heroes Finale

Izuku and Melissa finally reach the top floor of the tower. Together they find David Shield inside some sort of vault. Inside the storage room, David manages to unlock a special block and sends Sam to retrieve a special item. David swears to never let this device into the wrong hands and Sam replies that everything is according to plan. Melissa overhears the men talking about working with the villains.

Melissa:Papa

David and Sam looked and saw Melissa and Izuku with shocked faces

Melissa:please tell me it isn't true

But her father admits it, he was working with the villains to get the invention that was taken by sponsors. It was originally Sam's idea to hire fake villains to steal the research back for them. Izuku and Melissa are both horrified by this revelation and the latter demands to know why.

David admits that he was doing this for All Might because his Quirk is disappearing.
Izuku was confused on why would All Might lose his power  and until he recalled a memory where he saw Allmights injury and because of that David is acting desperately on that.
With Anger, Melissa tells David that she and her friends risked their lives to save everyone.

David:what that cant be the Villians was supposed to be fake

Wolfram:the only act is pretending to be fake Villians
He said while making a dramatic entrance

Izuku wno saw the villian started rushing at him and sending out webs towards the villian only for Wolfram to send out metal parts around the area using his quirk and it wrapped around him and tied him to a wall.

"Izuku!" Melissa cried out in worry.

'A Quirk that lets him manipulate metal, huh?' Izuku thought.
'Venom:Izuku are you sure you don't want us to go full Venom on his ass?'
'...it's better to use strength thag won't make me suspicious Venom

Izuku thought while taking tasking to Venom via mind link while glaring at the villian.

"Stay there quietly for a bit, kid. Sam, where's the device?"

Sam snatched the briefcase from David.

"H-Here." Sam walked towards Wolfram with the briefcase.

"Sam…" David said in shock, "Don't tell me you were planning on giving the device to the Villains all along."

"Y-You're the one who tricked me. I served you for so long, but you let your research be frozen so easily, and the honor and renown we were supposed to get all went away… If I didn't get at least some money, then it was a waste of my time! And what's worse.....you chose that bastard Hisashi instead of me! I was there since the beginning but you chose him to be your partner!"

David couldn't believe it. His long time assistant who pledged his loyalty to him… betrayed him for money and jealousy.

"Sam… how could you."

Izuku's eyes widened as he heard this, "So you're telling me, that after all of that trust he put in you, you're just gonna back stab him like that over something as superficial as money and you fucking jealousy?!"

Sam sucked his teeth, "You wouldn't understand! You're just a child! You don't even know how the world truly works!"

Izuku narrowed his eyes and feeling the metal struggling to restrain him, "Oh I understand more than you know…. And as a child from the outside looking in, I completely understand that you are a filthy dishonest fucking rat!"