Chapter 62

As he felt the heat, the mask on his face got ripped apart showing a bit of face in the process as He was thrown through the wall and lands onto a pile of bricks, his mask even more ripped open, segments of his costume having holes ripped into it, his body and face bloody and red, cuts and scrapes noticable on his body.

'Damn it'

He thought as he could feel that Venom was trying to prove back th suit as much as he can bit the fact that both him and his host dealt with noth hest and sound it was getting harder to the two of them to stay focus.

Arriving no worst for wear was the goblin who hopped off his glider as He stood before the broken spider.

He sensed it as he tried to force his body to get up.

His yellow lenses remove to reveal his normal eyes which made him look even more creepy as He stared down at Spider-Man who groan as He tried to get up.

"Misery, Misery, Misery- That's what you've chosen."

Spider-Man struggles to his feet and it's taking even thing in him just to stand.

"I offered you friendship, and you spat in my face."

The goblin threw a left hook which made Spider-Man try to play defensively and block with both his arms, only to have goblin a hidden right hook aimed for his gut.

The goblin sent another punch to the spider's face but the hero dodged the swing to get quickly kneed in the face. The quick rising of Spider-Man's allowed goblin to follow through with a solid punch to the face, making the hero spit up more blood.

The hero was left staggered which led to be easy prey for the goblin to uppercut, sending him flying several feet and landing with a yelp.

As Spider-Man tried picking himself up again, The goblin leaps in and delivers a two hit combo to the hero's face again, breaking his nose and splattered more blood on the ground. As well add a kick to the face.

The goblin proceeds to rush in and try to punch the hero some only for the spider to be ready. Firing a web line to the roof of the building, Spider-Man planned to leap over the villain and try to sneak a hit-

But the goblin was cunning and when hero tried to leap in the air, the villain performed a spinning maneuver which brought the hero back down to earth.

Distance, He needed distance! Spider-Man rolled past an open doorways as the goblin travel towards him, there He webbed the doorframe with a thick cobweb that prevented the goblin's entry.

At least it was supposed to, but the green goblin proceeded to start tearing through the web, the sounds of steel being ripped to shreds was heard.

Using the opportunity of the villain being distracted, Spider-Man rushed forward to attack the goblin only for the goblin to push him away with a high kick to the chest via a hole in the web the Goblin already ripped.

The goblin swipe-kicked the hero, throwing nearby a brick wall and with a flying kick, sending Spider-Man into the brick wall bouncing him into the ground as bricks falls on top of him.

Spider-Man struggles, his hands clawing at the dirt and dead grass He was in, his body so sore, He felt so dizzy...

'I-Izuku...dont...give...up'

As he heard this from his subconscious, he forced his will power to keep pushing as He shakily lifts his arm to try and fire another web.