Chapter 54

In the mountains a few hours ago

The air was cold and crisp, at the top of a plateau stood four people.

"I'm itching, itching to go already. Let's hurry up and move!" said a large figure who was being impatient under his dark cloak.

"Its too soon, besides there is no need to do anything flashy" added a short stature young man who wore a school uniform and wearing a mask

"Yeah, but who died and made you boss?" a scarred man added

"I mean this thing is not cute at all!" complained Toga fidgeting with her mask

"I designed them, they weren't meant to be cute" said the young man who goes by Mustard

"Who cares! Let's just get to it my blood is pumping like crazy over here" the large figure growled oozing his bloodlust

"Shut up you wack jobs we wait. Until the rest are here" Dabi commanded

The timing couldn't have been any more perfect, as the other three arrived on the scene, Magne, Moonfish, and Spinner.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" said Magne lugging around her weapon which was wrapped in a cloth

"Job, a job" Moonfish said barely able to speak

Spinner didn't say anything and simply adjusted his costume

"We will make them understand, that their 'peace' rests in our hands" Dabi said loudly as the entire group except for a certain green suited individual who was busy flying above them with a glint of enjoyment that was hidden behind his mask.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kota was idly sitting down at his secret hiding spot, minding his business. He let the night summer breeze fly by as he stared at the ground intently, remembering what his aunt Mandalay told him once after his parents died.

"But you know what, Kota? I'm sure there will be a day where you will meet someone, and then you'll understand. Someone who will risk their life to save you...Someone who will show you the Light.... Someone who will be...."

Kota frowned angrily, "There's no way anyone like that exists..."

Kota then began to smell smoke. He got curious and stood up to see on one side, the forest was in blue flames, and on the other was some sort of purple gas.

"What the heck is going on!" Kota exclaimed as unbeknownst to him, a hooded figure stepped out of the shadows....

"How are you this evening, U.A. High School? We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!" One of the Villains announced. He had the form of a Lizard with an outfit filled with swords and a headband that seemed to be very inspired by a certain Hero Killer.

"The League of Villains? Why are they here...?" Ojiro asked in shock.

Izuku stared and feeling his senses hitting him hard, 'These must be Shigaraki's goons. But...how! How did he find out where we were?'

"Shall I crush this girl's head? What do you think?" Magne said as he threatened by putting a little pressure on Pxie-Bob's head.

Tiger yelled, "Like I'd let you, you-"

"Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be hasty. You too, Tiger. Calm down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not." The Lizard Villain said as he got between the two.