Chapter 45:Two Heroes Part 5

Nobody's POV:

"Doesn't it seem like we got lucky? All the shutters have been raised since we passed the 100th floor." Kaminari noted.

"Could they have lost us?" Ochako asked.

"That's probably not it," Jiro added.

"They're leading us somewhere, aren't they?" Momo concluded.

"Yeah. That seems like a logical thing to do if I were them." Tenya said.

"Even so, to get just a little further up... we'll go where they want us to go." Izuku said as they continued forth.

130th Floor - Laboratory

"There are so many!" Ochako exclaimed as the group landed on the 130th floor. They saw that it was littered to the brim with small red killer robots.

"It looks like the enemy has changed from shutting us in to trying to capture us." Tenya said.

"I'm sure they have realized that we're U.A. students." Izuku replied.

"But in that case, we know what to expect, too!" Momo said as she created a conductor sheet from her back.

Tenya nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Let's go with Plan A, then. Kaminari!"

Said Electric Quirk user smirked, "All right, I'll do my best, too! I'm counting on you, Iida!"

"Right!"

Tenya activated his Quirk and began to spin Kaminari around and around at very high speeds. He then threw him up in the air.

"Take this... Indiscriminate Shock 1.3 million Volts!"

Kaminari fired a stream of electricity towards all of the robots. However the attack fazed off of them like it was nothing.

"They defended it!" Izuku called out.

Kaminari grit his teeth, "Damn it, then... 2 Million Volts!"

"Idiot! If you do that..." Jiro called out.

After the blast was done, Kaminari had a goofy grin on his face.

"Yay..."

"...then you'll turn dumb." Jiro finished with a sweatdrop.

"But thanks to him, the security machines have been stopped." Izuku said.

Then, as if on cue, the machines started moving again and tied up Kaminari.

"Kaminari!" Jiro yelled.

"They're too sturdy!" Mineta exclaimed.

The robots started to go towards the rest of the students.

"We have no choice... Everyone! Plan B!" Tenya yelled.

"Right!" Momo created a flashbang grenade and threw at the robots.

"We can jam their communications with this!"

"Take this!" The girls proceeded to throw all of the flash bangs at the red killer robots.

"Minoru!" Izuku called out.

Mineta started throw his grape colored balls, "Give Kaminari back! He's got a harem waiting!"

The balls stuck the robots on their tracks and forced them to go back.

"How's that?"

The robots them broke out of Mineta's balls and proceed to go towards them.