I am the Villain now, Am I?

A Bit Earlier....

Hajime has been feeling that something bad was going to happen soon, ever since they entered the Labyrinth, most of them felt like someone was watching them.

He and his classmates, or most of the Hero Party since their teacher and a few reluctant people was assisting in the agriculture of Heiligh Kingdom, went down the Labyrinth.

"Hah! This is just a piece of cake, right, guys?" Kouki said with a confident smile, only for the Knight Commander Meld, who was supervising the Party, to shake his head.

"It doesn't matter. You all still needed to be careful." He said as he watched over the group. "We'll return once we explore the 40th floor, then we'll continue after a while."

However he did not expect that something quite stupid would happen.

At the 21st floor, due to a misunderstanding by Kouki, he recklessly used one of his stronger attacks, called [Celestial Flash] to kill some rockmounts that leaped over a group of girls.

Gosh, talk about holding back in tight spaces like this.

A part of the wall broke apart, revealing a massive crystal which was simply called Grantz Crystal. A very valuable crystal which can be turned into a part of a wedding ring.

And as you might have known, without some people noticing, the moment Kaori took liking to it, Daisuke Hiyama immediately ran towards it like an excited child.

"Hiyama! You idiot---!"

It wasn't clear who yelled that, but immediately as a trap had been activated by him, the entire group was sent somewhere in the middle of the bridge.

It was just at this moment that they heard crunching and biting sounds coming from somewhere in front of them.

Before they could ask themselves what was going on, a calm voice of a man reached their ears.

"Welcome."

The group's focus shifted upon the man.

At this point they all had questions in their minds.

Who is he?

Why is he here, and so calm even when there's a massive dragon (wyvern?) behind him devouring the corpse of a monster?

What is he going to do?

Meld Loggins immediately stepped in, raising his sword protectively as if doubtful of the man.

"State your name, sir!"

Silence is broken after a brief pause.

"I am the Judge. The person who will decide whether you... Mortals, have a strong sense of morals, and enough strength to go past this floor and challenge the worse below this."

The man began to speak, before shifting his tie and sighing after pressing his glasses.

"But it seems you, who managed to accidentally get here, are still as weak as a dry branch."

Sarcastic comment aside, it managed to make some people angry at him.

"Hey! Who do you think we are? We're Ehit's apostles, and we have the potential to beat you!" One of the people rebuked, only to be silent when Oscar shook his head.

He was disappointed, of course.

Some of the students realized that he may, or may not be more similar to a secret boss.

"Really? Prove it to me then. After I ask you three questions, which only one person, the Hero can and will answer. Answer them correctly and I will let you leave until we meet again."