To Welcome Them Down Here

Location: Lower 65th Floor

Oscar looked at the corpses of Kickmaster Rabbits and the other monsters in the area that had fallen to the spells and abilities he and Yue had.

"Yep, they're just small fry." He said, grabbing the foot of a Kickmaster Rabbit before slamming it to the ground. On the distance, a large group of ratmen Miners began going as they were made of: mine and harvest ores at this floor, defended by a Wolf-man Warrior and a few Defender Golems.

"I wonder how their meat would taste like."

"You're serious? Monster meat is dangerous." Yue deadpanned, not believing what crazy things he was going to do next.

"Hmph. It's sad you didn't know how to turn me into a vampire. Would've made me a tad bit more stronger, you know?"

"Nn.... I've forgotten since it was irrelevant at that time, bleh~" Yue replied stoically, gesturing with her fist on her forehead and a wink.

"Seriously..... That sucks.... Let's just move on, I've got a hidden lake of ambrosia to recover."

When asked about it, Oscar simply gestured her to come with him.

The only problem? It took a long while before Oscar dug a deep hole straight down to a pond, accidentally diving towards it.

"Oh, now I'm soaked... Thankfully the water is just below my waist, that's better than not."

Yue flew down using wind magic, landing on the ground near the pond.

At the sight of the soaked Oscar, she let out a gentle chuckle, covering her mouth with her palm before she realized something strange going with the pond.

'Such an enormous amount of mana! So, this is what he was looking for.... The Divine Crystal and the supposed Ambrosia....' Yue commented, observing what was happening in front of her.

"Oscar, is that what you are looking for?"

He responded with an "OK" gesture.

This => 👌

[ Data Updated ]

[ Ambrosia ]

[ Rarity: Gold ]

[ Description: Sacred Water created from the Divine Stone, contains heavily potent mana that rejuvenates the body, and has special effects when drank by monsters. Cannot cure dismemberment but can reattach limbs. ]

[ Can be used to upgrade monsters ]

"Woah, amazing...." Oscar commented, since that meant he finally is capable of upgrading monsters, making them stronger.

Aside from that, there was a large, glowing crystal on the middle of the pond, and with a single silent command, he made the system scan the crystal.

[ Divine Crystal ]

[ Rarity - Rainbow ]

[ Description: A Crystal with incredibly potent and pure mana which could power a state for more than 40 years, created by the Original Oscar Orcus to continuously cultivate and generate mana for over two thousand years. It's purpose was to rejuvenate his body, but he died from old age before it happened.

It could be said that this crystal is way more valuable than it is worth. ]

[ Can be used to upgrade the Labyrinth Core, and you ]

"I should split this in half." He said, taking the crystal from its pedestal and inspected it.

The Divine Crystal was larger than his head, aside from being quite beautiful, nothing else could be said.