Episode 32

At the same day Aryan and Rashmi had their lunch and she was very happy to have those delicious food in the restaurant!

She gave her feedback to shrawanth after having her lunch...! And she asked Aryan that how he knew her favourite foods..

Aryan: " Rashmi! I almost know about you everything! You're simple girl you don't prefer that much costly foods , you always go with normal ones!"

Rashmi: " Not bad Aryan! "

Aryan: " I'm also not bad yaa!"

Rashmi: " Do you think that you're smart?"

Aryan: " Yes! ofcourse I'm smart guy because by using my smartness only I bought you here today!"

Rashmi: " You're such a fraud! You brought me here to impress and you have planned much today right?"

Aryan: " See not only to impress you dear..! You have to see how your future is gonna be with me!"

Rashmi: " Oohohh! Let's see with whom I'm gonna be with!"

Aryan: " I think you have someone in your mind so only you're saying like that!"

Rashmi: " Haa.. no no no!"

She silently thinks that why did she said like that! What's really in her mind about her life!

Aryan: " Are you okay?"

Rashmi: " yeah"

At that time shrawanth came to their table and asked about the flavour of juice which they both wants!

Rashmi: " Aryan! Finally you don't know the flavour which I like right?"

Aryan: " I know that too yaa! To make you order something only I didn't say shrawanth before"

Rashmi: " Thank God! Please shrawanth ji he's going mad take him somewhere!"

Shrawanth: " Sorry to say mam! But he's going mad on you only!"

Aryan: " Bro! Don't make her angry!"

Rashmi: " Oh you both are making my situation strange too much!"

Aryan: " Okok to make too cool I'll order some cool drinks!"

Rashmi: " No need we can leave it's getting late!"

They leave those place after that incident in the restaurant!
Shrawanth gave his business card to Rashmi and said her to have a contact if needed!

They both get in to the car and Aryan moved her to the next place which a beach park!

Rashmi: " Aryan as you said I have spend some time with you..! So please drop me home!"

Aryan: " What? This will not be enough for me yaa...please don't ask me to go home!"

Rashmi: " Still where you want me to come?"

Aryan: " I'll tell you come !"

They both get down to the park and Rashmi refused as she always come to the beach with her friends!

But Aryan make her changer the decision! Due to his compulsion she accepts to come with him!

He asks her to sit with him in the park!

Aryan: " Come on we'll have some talks!"

Rashmi: " Till now we're talking only still what we want from me?"

Aryan: " I don't want anything from you ... I just need you babe!"

Rashmi: " Stop behaving like this! You have behaved good in morning now you have started being like this!"

Aryan: " I can't control my feelings over you! I was waiting for you these much years ! All my feelings were overwhelmed when I see you!"

Rashmi: " I can't tolerate this Aryan! Because I didn't know before as you know me! You're stranger to me still we have just been known for just 3 days!"

Aryan: " Yes I can understand! But try to understand and consider my feelings too!"

Rashmi: " Seriously I'm not even interested in you! Let's be friends other wise!"

Aryan: " I can't think about being friends at all! I just want you to be my love forever!.."

Rashmi: " I think it's time to leave it's nearly 4.30 Aryan! Will you drop or I have no problem I'll go in taxi otherwise!"

Aryan: " Still now you didn't change your decision ok it's alright!"

Rashmi: " I'll say you the decision soon one day is seriously not enough to judge a person!"

Aryan: " Ok I got it!.. I'll drop you home!"

Rashmi: " Ok thanks!"

Aryan: " I hope you will understand me sooner!"

Rashmi: " See her understanding you is not only the things...! You're asking me to take a big decision within a day it's difficult!"

Aryan: " Then what's your problem?"

Rashmi: " I have to think more about it! "

Aryan: " Take your own time babe and I sware I won't disturb you till that!"

Rashmi: " Thank God that good!"

They both were on great silence after that talks! He went to Gupta's Colony to drop her without talking anything..!

He was in disappointment so he dropped her at the entrance itself and went to his home ....

Even Rashmi feels bad that he behaves worst to him as she never behaved like this before to anyone!

Aryan reached his house faster!
His father were also arrived home at the same time!

Aryan mom: " Aryan! You came wow! But why so earlier?"

Aryan: " Mom! I'm tired ...now I can't say you anything please leave me alone for sometime!"

Aryan dad: " Kanna! What happened lemme know so that if all is fine then we can talk about future marriage procedures!"

Aryan: " Dad! It's not like any business deals...it's my life so I need some time !"

Aryan mom: " Oky dear... You take your own time!"

His parent's get upset with his replies and they thought that Rashmi didn't accepts him ...
And they don't wanna make this situation bad...they left this topic at that time!

Aryan went to his room and he started crying without his knowledge as he's very sensitive person inside...! He looks like a brave guy but he's not like that very sensitive one!

He's is the only one child for his parents so they grown him like a Gem! They never refused his decision till now... And always go with his words everyday!

His mom had a heart attack once in her life it's due to Aryan as he met with a minor accident during his schooling!

So his father never wants Aryan mom to be in danger anymore and they all always make sure about her safety very much!

Aryan was very disappointed due to Rashmi's behaviour and he doesn't want to disturb her until the decision comes from her!

He was seeing all her pics whole night and was crying at the other side ..! Which is very sad situation for his parents to see him!

Aryan makes sure that he have to confident ! As his love is true and she will accept it definitely one day ! Until then he will keep on loving her!

With this we came to the end of this episode! Keep on tracking the story to know more friends!