Introducing Characters

Let me introduce:

            SIDDHARTH KAPOOR

He is 27 year old guy who is very popular in the society as a great Businessman. As he is a tough guy; hard to handle even by his mom and hates love.

                RASHMI GUPTA
She is 24 year old girl who is fond of music and she wanted to be a Musician. Due to her family pressure she works in different places at part time everyday.

Family of kapoor:
                     They are very rich family ,who are well known for their business all over the country. They never failed to achieve their goals in the business,all the focus are in improving profit margins.

Siddharth's parents:
                 Mohit and karishma are parents of Siddharth,they call him SIDDU!; they are very sweet person not tough like our hero and he is one and only son of them.

Family of Gupta:
             They are also rich at once upon a time due to some karma they become middle class family now. They have to work hard each and every day to fulfill their need in a month.

Rashmi's parents:
              Kapil and Manisha are parents of Rashmi,and she has a younger sister named Rumi who is studying college.

            In Kapoor's Mansion
Mohit and karishma are in urge to go for a meeting  as they have to collect their financial statements from auditor.
Whereby Siddu waked up and searching for his mom as he has a habit of seeing karishma's face everyday at morning....

               In Gupta's colony
Here the day is normal to them as they have to work harder everyday Kapil wakes up earlier and go for his mechanic shop. Manisha takes care her owner's house.Rashmi was getting ready to go for an outing with her friends...

This is the end of introduction...guys this is my first writing... support me and please vote and say ur opinion about my stories...