Episode 23

Stay connected to see what happens in our story casts...

The new morning starts...As siddu decided to convey about Rashmi to his mother...this day...

Siddu has a important meeting so he went to office earlier and after arriving to his home , he can talk to his mumm! He thinks!

As it was raining day...Rashmi couldn't find any kind of transport to reach the office...so she suddenly calls Shyam mom, to know whether he went office or not!

But unfortunately shyam also went earlier; Manisha said her to take leave one day....Siddu won't say anything...

Rashmi said I'm not Worried about what he says...I'm worried about what he thinks... without proper intimation I can't take leave..

Here the strange thing is "I don't have his number " she said very a sad face!!

After 5 mins...Siddu reached their colony unexpectedly...

Manisha: " Rashmi! See whether it's Siddu's vehicle or not?"

Rashmi: " Haaa..mumma! It's him only.."

Manisha: " That's great my child...I think he came to pick up you today!"

Rashmi: " Ooh okay! But...mumma how could he knew my situation?"

Siddu: " Hey Hi... Rashmi! Namaste Ma ...how are you?"

Rashmi: " Hel..hell...hello sir! "

Manisha: " welcome my son! So Happy to see you again pa!! I'm good!"

Rashmi: " Sir! You are here...?"

Siddu: " It's my pleasure ma! Why Rashmi...you don't want me to come to our home?"

Rashmi: " No no no sir!! Suddenly you came nah... So only I'm asking... Is anything much important?"

Siddu: " Nothing serious... You know that We have meeting with Mehta groups of company..do you remember?"

Rashmi: " Yes sir..I know it...but I don't have any files related to it?"

Siddu: " Oh god! Lemme speak first ... Shyam called me when I'm on the way, he said that your area were filled with more water, he also was stuck in between the way .. so I thought to pick you up!"

Manisha: " See I said you right... Such a nice boy!! So sweet of him right?..." She said in husky voice!..

Rashmi: " Mumma... I have to go will you please close your mouth!"

Siddu: " Shall we go now... You don't have any problem right?"

Manisha: " Go fast! Don't make him wait...!"

Rashmi: " Oky sir ...we can... Oky mumma I'll come bye bye!!"

( She hugged her mom and leave her home immediately..)

They both get into the vehicle and reached their office asap!! And inbetween they also gave lift to Shyam On the way....

It was already late... Siddu always maintain his punctuality well... He was little nervous to meet Mr.Mehta as he's his father's close friend!

However he have to be brave and consider his time importance and prepared well for his meeting and presentation!

Well the presentation was decided to done by shyam earlier but... Siddu has changed those plan all of a sudden...and gave it to Rashmi to prove herself..

As this was planned by siddu and shyam earlier without her knowledge... She was quite surprised and shocking at the same time..

She was very nervous about the presentation as this is her first time... Siddu called her to his cabin..

Siddu: " Rashmi.. are you okay with this?"

Rashmi: " Sir!! Actually I'm little nervous about it!"

Siddu: " Don't worry about anything...I'm always with you !"

Rashmi: " What? ..."

Siddu: " I'm mean me and my staffs are always with you...!"

Rashmi: " Oh okay sir..! But...Still.. I can't make my confidence stay strong at one place!"

Siddu: " Is it so! Okay fine.... Just do what I say...!"

Rashmi: " Okay sir!"

Siddu: " I'll try to bring your strong confidence now!"

Rashmi: " Hmmm..!!"

Siddu: " So Rashmi! Don't say anything...lemme speak!"

(Rashmi murmured hmmm without showing any movement in her body!)

Siddu: " Will you like me?"... I think you have interest on me ...am I right?"

Rashmi: " Sir!! What's this?... What are you speaking?"

Siddu: " Shhh!!! I said you to be calm!... Just look at my eyes..."

He came closer to her...
She also looks into his eyes... She was flattered literally.... Their eye contact was really for more than five minutes!

Siddu: " I think this is enough for today... Will you allow me to put down my eyes?"

Rashmi was quiet as she was mesmerized in his eyes.... She started living the moment!!
For the first time she saw her life through his eyes...

This moment is so special for her... At last she came out of dreamy world! And said;

Rashmi: " I..I..I.. I think I have to go now...!"

She runs out of the cabin immediately, And she went to the washroom....

She sees herself in the mirror and get know that she literally blushing.... Oh my god...
She never felt like this before...and found this is a new kind of feelings!

And couldn't express the exact name for it....

With this we are ending this episode and keep in touch with the story to know that who will propose first...keep on supporting me friends!!