Episode 17

Here the day comes, which is most important day for Siddu because it's his mother's Birthday!!
He got many surprises for her...he wants her to be always happy...even his surprises were not known by his father too!!

He wanted his mother's birthday to be celebrated in his office because these many years they were always celebrates in their home..

And he doesn't want to celebrate in their home as Karishma always being in her home...she always needs a different surprise right! So he decided to decorate his office with the help of all his workers.

Siddu has the habit of giving bonus to his employee on his parent's birthdays...And he doesn't like to celebrate his own birthday.. As he thinks that it will be waste of time... because he can perform any other work after celebration so he won't celebrate it!!

He calls Shyam and conveys the news to him..
So that he can get work done faster!!

Siddu: " Shyam! Come here fast today is my Mumma's Birthday...so it should be very perfect!"

Shyam: " Oh wow!! Yes sir we can make to done faster!!"

Siddu: " We don't make much time so convey this to everyone and get everything done before she arrives!"

Shyam: " Yes sir.. I'll do it...but sir Rashmi didn't come still to office!"

Siddu: " Oh God! Make a call to her and say her to come fast! "

Shyam: " Sure !! Sir ...just now she came see..."

Siddu: " Tell her to meet me immediately!"

Shyam: " Okay done sir!"

Shyam: " Rashmi! Sir called you go fast...we have lot of work to do today..."

Rashmi: " Okay shyam ji...I'm going!"

Rashmi: " Sir! May I come in?"

Siddu: " Yes...come fast! What happens to you ... everyday you reaches office soon but why late today?"

Rashmi: " Sorry sir!! I have caught in traffic..it was heavy today!"

Siddu: " Okay whatever let it be...Today you have lot of work...it's my mom's birthday..we are celebrating in office!"

Rashmi: " That's great...but why sir you are celebrating in office?"

Siddu: " Are you having any problem with this?...it's my mom's birthday I know where to celebrate it! So you don't suggest me anything!"

Rashmi: " I have just said my opinion sir... Nothing more then that...okay...we'll carry on"

Siddu: " Okay!! Make all the arrangements with floral design...my mom likes flowers!"

Rashmi: " Okay sir we can make it.."

Siddu: " Next! Place a special cusion for her...mainly it should be in brown colour..get help from shyam too!"

Rashmi: " Okay sir...but I can manage it!"

Siddu: " You have just 2 hours to complete these works...do it immediately and after completing meet me again!!"

Rashmi: " Okay sure sir...I'm leaving..!"

Siddu: " Lemme do my other works now!"

____________________________________

Rashmi went to market to get those floral designs to decorate their office..she was also very much excited about Karishma's birthday.

Siddu was planning the program on the other side!!He got a beautiful Saree to his mom..and his mom loves to eat olden days chocolates ..so he bought that too!!

                    Siddu's Gift

It was her 39th birthday...when Karishma was born ... doctor in hospital said that she won't survive after 18 ...but by the god's grace she reached her 39 and still living her life happily...

Even Mohit doesn't know about these things about his wife...but Siddu knew it as his grandparents said this in his childhood..

So Siddu was very eagerly waiting for his mom to arrive office...
He invited her to office by saying that she has to meet an person to complete an important deal!!

Siddu was always concious about Karishma's birthday and other important days!! So This time is should be very special for her ...he thinks!!

Rashmi arrives office and completes all other decorations and other works!! And she went to meet her boss...
There the unexpected thing happened which they could even imagined...on that occasion!!

So guys...stay connected to know what unexpected event occurred for them...keep on voting and supporting me friends!!