Episode 31

The awaited day for Aryan arrives!
Ie he is waiting for Rashmi to accept his offer that one day to spend with him!

On yesterday evening Rashmi said her decision about Aryan's idea to her parents and sister..

They all were quite surprised about that and they doesn't mind more on it! Kapil and Manisha leave all the responsibility to her on this decision!

They doesn't interrupt anything on her decision... Rumi passed this information to Aryan on that night itself and told him to pick up her sister on the next day morning!

Aryan was very happy and excited about the next day .... He also said this to his parents they also felt happy for their son!

He started planning his day with Rashmi on that night without having a good sleep , though he thought to sleep but he doesn't due to over excitement!

Aryan's parent's doesn't seen him like that before... They both very much happy by seeing him...

On the other side..! Kapil tells Rashmi that she should not behave rude as she's going alone with him and should be normal even he flirts...; and he ends the conversation with be careful dear!

The sun rises next day! Aryan was getting ready it nearly takes 1 hour ... He dressed in casual looks and doesn't give that much importance to his dressing..

As his intention is clear about himself is that He must give a great impression only by his character not his looks!

"The one thing this makes a different from Aryan - he's soo good on being himself " said by Aryan's
father ...

Finally he's ready with everything and leaves his home by taking his car ... He reached Gupta's Colony within 15 minutes!

Here, Rashmi is also ready as always and she dressed up like normal day and she doesn't even give that much importance to the day...!

Aryan: " Hello Rashmi , Namaste Uncle Aunty!"

Rashmi: " Yeah hi!"

Kapil: " Come on Aryan have some coffee"

Aryan: " It's ok uncle ji! I have planned much today so we have to go now!"

Rumi: " Aryan Bhaiya! I think you wanna make this day much memorable?"

Aryan: " Yeah it's gonna be memorable for sure! Ask your sister when she arrives home whether it is or not!"

Manisha: " Ohoh! Thats good pa!"

Kapil: " Okay Rashmi go with him he's waiting and come home earlier"

Rashmi: " Okay dad!"

Aryan: " Uncle ji! Don't worry I'll take care of her... If any urgent you can contact me immediately!"

Manisha: " Haan ok pa... !"

Aryan: " Shall we go?"

Rashmi: " yeah!"

They both get in to the Car, and Aryan started speaking...!

Aryan: " Do you thought that I'll bring bike today?"

Rashmi: " Why? No I don't!"

Aryan: " Firstly I thought about it , as it's our first outing bringing bike may makes you feel uncomfortable!"

Rashmi: " Not bad! Happy that you tried to understand my side situation too!"