Episode 4

Hey guys!! Here we go..

                 At Gupta's house
Rashmi came home with her award and was very happy at that evening she was excited with her performance and appreciations.
Kapil was very proud for his daughter. And he said;

"My daughters are the best among others in the world, you are always  lucky charm my dear!"

Sesha was posting their pics on social media, they got one day popularity ; Siddu came to know about their pictures on social media even though he don't uses them...

Sesha had a silent crush on our hero Siddu {because as we know all hero of the story are cute and attractive}, she searched about him on internet and gathered information about him and his business too...

  _________________________________

              At Siddu's Mansion
Siddu came home with stressed mindset as his mood was not good on that day..He got refreshed up and came down from the stairs and starts to talk with his mom (Karishma).

He said:
         "Mom!! Did I'm good to you ? Have you ever got hurt by my words?.."

Karishma is in shock that Siddu was not spoke like this before to her..and she replied,

      " Nehi beta!!..You are the best son you're always good to me..please don't ask me this questions...don't be doubtful at your behaviours.."

Siddu said :
          " No mom!! I feel like guilty today as my thought was not good this time ...my judgement about a person is wrong but I can't say it to them...my ego not letting me to do it.."

Karishma replied:
             " Beta..be calm for some time don't think anything about it a person can't be always know right! So you have to be good to others too...
               Ask sorry to that person which is a good characteristic of human being and keep your ego out it break the humanity and feelings.."

However Siddu regrets for his thoughts about Rashmi...He thought that here after he is not gonna judge anyone... happened is happened.

To rectify it he has to convey his sorry to her...for that he has to put an effort definitely...As this will the first time Siddu want to speak to a girl...

He doesn't have a name of girl in his dictionary...From here it will start. let's see how Siddu say SORRY to Rashmi.

Guys! This will the end of this episode. Have in touch with the story .. definitely you won't be disappointed!! Keep supporting and keep love too!!