CH - 5 THE WEDDING ⚡❤️

Start from the beginning

I lifted my head to see her . I don't know why a small smile appeared on my face .
She is just looking like a sleeping Beauty.
My subconscious mind thought.

I just ignored that thought and took her hand and made her wore the red and gold bangles which are matching her outfit. I touched her palm and they were so soft. Her palms just felt like a soft feather .

I also put ring bracelet on her hands . Her hands are looking so gorgeous.

I took the waistband and I slowly put my hands around her waist with the waistband in my hand

I took the waistband and I slowly put my hands around her waist with the waistband in my hand . I slowly hooked it at the last ring of it .

While removing my hands I accidentally touched her bare waist . She was soft and warm .

I got up and made her wore the necklace and long chains . Then I took earrings and maang tika . I put on all the needed jewellery on her .

I feel one thing is missing and I figured it out. I took the bindi and put on her forehead middle of her eyebrows.

She is looking so beautiful and elegant.

I took kajal from the makeup box and I applied a small dot on her right cheek .
I know Telugu people put a black dot on both bride and groom on their cheeks .so I put that for her.

"Haaye Nazar na Lage tumhe " I thought in my mind .

I held her hand and spoke " I know it will be a big shock for but your father shouldn't cheated on me , now you have to pay the price for it , I'm sorry I'm gonna hurt you but I will make sure I take a good care of you "

I held her hand and spoke " I know it will be a big shock for but your father shouldn't cheated on me , now you have to pay the price for it , I'm sorry I'm gonna hurt you but I will make sure I take a good care of you " .

I know she can't hear me now but I just wanna tell this to her coz she didn't do anything wrong but it's her father . I can't let her go now and her father can't escape from me .

I bent till her shoulder, put her hand around my shoulder and I lifted up her into my arms . I went towards the bed and placed her on the bed comfortably .

There is still some time left for our marriage and she can't escape coz it's my private island. I placed a kiss on her forehead and I switch off the lights and went out from the room and locked the door.