41~ wedding night.

●❍मिल ही गई वो ख़ुशी,
थी जो हमारे भाग की।
अग्नि परीक्षा दे के पाई,
रात ये सुहाग की। 
चाँद सितारे अपने मिलन की देंगे मिसाले। 
आज इन चरागों से,
चलो ये दुआ ले। 

सेज़ फुलो की सजाओ,
तुम्हे हक है। 
संग तुम सदियाँ बिताओ तुम्हें हक है।●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Content advisory-18+

Aadhya was put on bed gently on bed by Dev who stayed standing on ground to remove his upper cloth, leaving his upper part bare.

Climbing on bed while putting his knees of bed, he hover over. Putting his elbow beside her head. She smiled, moved her head to the other side making him to grip her chin with his thumb and fore-finger to move her head in front again.

" Aaj aisa kuch aap nahi kar sakti aap. Aur vaise bhi, 1 hafte ka intezaar kara hain aapke pati ne."

( You cannot do it today. Moreover, I waited for a week.)

Dev said near her lips making her to close her eyes when he put his lips on her cheek before sensually biting her skin.

Her bangles jingled together when she moved her hand to cup his cheeks. She moved her head back and stare into his eyes for some good seconds before claiming his lips with her own.

He smiled in the kiss, tilted his head to side, parted his mouth to kiss her back. She sucked his upper lip and he did the same with her lower lip.

He broke the kiss, sat on his knees to make her turn on her stomach. She closed her eyes tightly, fisted the bedsheet when she felt him opening strings of her blouse. She exhaled as she felt blouse loosening from her chest. He slide her hair to one side.

Goosebumps spread on her skin when he plant a kiss on her upper bare back before biting and sucking her skin. The blouse was padded so she did not wear any bra underneath which just decreased Dev's work.

His kisses trail up to her nape as he pampered her skin with soft kisses. She turn on her back again. Butterflies erupted inside her stomach as she saw him slightly licking his lower lip.

His eyes stare hungrily at her moving chest. Amusing smirk appeared on his lips and he look at her when she herself removed her blouse while staring deep into his eyes.

She cupped his jaw, pulled him down for a kiss. Her back arched when he pinched her brown erected bud before pressing it with the pad of his thumb. She failed to control herself and broke the kiss to moan.

She moved her neck up when he put his lips on her neck. He nibbled on her skin, making her go insane cause of the way he is pressing her breast hard with his palm. She grasp his back tightly when his mouth reach down to her another breast and in no second, he took her nipple into his mouth to suck it.

She ran her her fingers into his hair along with pushing his head more into her breast.

" Ahhh..."

She maoned as he bite her nipple before sliding his kisses all the way down to her belly. Her bud wet with his saliva and she could care less for that.

His finger played with draw-string of her skirt and he pulled it open in no second. She open her eyes to look at him as he shift aside. She moved her hip up making him to slide the skirt down from her lower body.