16~ First hunt of Agnivanshi's

●❍ टूटा हुआ साज हूँ मै,
ख़ुद से ही नाराज़ हूँ मै,

सीने में जो कहीं पे दबी है,

ऐसी कोई आबाज हूँ मै,
सुन ले मुझे तू बिन कहे...
कब तक ख़ामोशी दिल सहे...

आशिक़ी बाज़ी है ताश की,
टूटते बनते विश्वास की। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

The body of Ajit's son was brought to Rathore's haveli by hospital men and Inspector Mahendra came with them. As Vijay questioned, where he find the body, the Inspector replied that the body was thrown on road. The boy's mother along rest of other women end up crying so bad for the loss on one family member. Vijay was again left helpless and frustrated by Inspector's cunning answer.

Dev, Shaurya and Shiv were shocked as soon as they enter into the house of one of the woman who helped them by re-opening the case. The first woman, who agreed first to help them, is laying on ground unconsciously with blood dripping from her head. Rest two women are looking scared yet devasted for the dead woman.

One of them called Shiv and told him about this death. The thing is, they were on the way to meet this lady but as soon as they reached her house, her door was open and they saw her dead body first.

One of them stood up and walked toward Dev and rest two men.

" We found this letter in her room."

Shaurya took it and started reading loud enough for Dev and Shiv to listen.

I am fighting from brain cancer, I don't have much time left, well 6 months are left though. I don't know why I am writing this but I felt like so I am writing.
From the time we re-opened the case, I know Rathores would be crazily finding us and they will kill us without any single thought. I don't know If I'll be alive tomorrow or not. But I wanted to punish that Ajit badly. He had done many ruthless things. Those 3 months in his private place was worse than hell for me. Not only him, his Men used to rape us too. Law failed to stand for us, I was orphan but not rest two friends of mine who escaped from there with me, had family but none accepted them so we thought to just forget about this like a bad dream. But, 5 years later, someone came and claimed to get justice for us. Those young and unknown man ignite hope within us, and I was ready to do any small thing to help them even if it would take my life. My soul will be in peace if Ajit Rathore get what he deserves.

And Dev's hand fisted, Shiv's jaw clenched, Shaurya's eyes turned teary and he moved the letter down. He widen his eyes when all of a sudden, Dev turn around and left from there.

" Bhai-sa,"

Shiv called his brother but sighed frustratedly and looked at Shaurya.

" Bring them."

Saying, Shiv too ran behind his brother. Both the brothers departed from there

" I hope we get the justice."

One of the woman uttered.

" You will, they are gone to hunt the monster down."

Shaurya said then looked at them,

" Let's go."

Just like he said, the very first hunt of Shiv and Dev begun now.

Ajit flinched hard when the door of the room in which he was staying, banged open. And, he saw Dev- Shiv entering into the room. They are looking so fierce and deadly dangerours cause of the way they are looking at him.