13~ Apologize

●❍ बेरंग हवाएं मुझे ना जाने,
दे गयी सदा क्यूँ अभी अभी।
है सरफ़रोशी ये आशिक़ी भी,
जायेगी जान मेरी इसमें कभी।
ज़िक्र तुम्हारा जब जब होता है,
देखो हर लम्हा,
तेरी दास्ताँ कहता जाता है।

मेरी हर एक तड़प को,
सुकून मिल जाए,
तेरा चेहरा जब नज़र आये। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Aadhya stare worriedly outside the window. As the time is passing, she is getting more restless than before. She even tried calling Dev but he didn't pick twice so she had no choice but to call Shiv and tell him that Dev is not picking up the call and she is getting worried.

Shiv didn't ask any further question and just told Aadhya that he will go to company to find Dev.

She is pacing here and there in the room because she cannot go anywhere outside the room as Dev has locked it.

It is already 30 minutes since Shiv is gone to find Dev.

She sighed and sat down on couch lazily. Her eyes stopped at the teddy beside her. She took a deep breath before looking up to the ceiling as her eyes turned teary. She again moved her head down and uttered,

" I am sorry. I am really sorry. Please come back quickly."

Tear roll down from her eyes and fell over her lap.

On the other hand, Shiv was disappointed after not finding his brother in office. He know, his bhai-sa might be somewhere near and will soon come back but Aadhya's worry made him go and check the office. He thought to go back and departed to his haveli.

The operation continued almost for 2 hours and Dev stayed there with the man who wanted Dev to look behind his wife and daughter until he come back with medicines. It was already past midnight when he came back.

" My daughter and wife might want to meet you. Can you stay until they wake up?"

The man said. Dev smiled,

" Its alright. Take care of them,"

The man sighed and nodded then grabbed Dev's hands.

" Thankyou so much. I would have lost them today if only you wouldn't have help me."

The man said and Dev smiled at him then walked away from there.

.

.

.

Aadhya's heart beat stopped for a second and her attention was gathered by the sound of her room unlocking. She stood up from the couch and stare at closed door with increased heart beat.

And the time, Dev's view flashed infront of her eyes- happy tears roll down from her eyes. She felt relieved, so much! that nothing happened to him. The dream she saw- made her crazy! She thanked Mahadev for his safe arrival.

While, Dev was taken back by seeing her still up. He thought she might be sleeping but he was wrong.

Was she up for him? Was she worried for him?- questions arised in his mind while he stare at her silently. He thinned his eyebrows as he noticed her tears.

The silence around them grew and somehow, its didn't feel good. For some strange reason, he want Aadhya to show him anger, he want her to shout, he want her to do anything instead of standing silently like this-