20~ The Plan

●❍ जब से जुड़ा तुझसे जिया,
चैनओ क़रार दिल को मिला।
जब भी रहूँ संग,
तेरे भूलूँ हर ग़म शिक़वा गिला।
तेरे इश्क़ का ही नशा है,
मेरी रूह तक में बसा है,
तूने आँखों से जो छुआ,
सुकूं मिला। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Shocked!

Sanjay Rathore was left completely shocked by sudden gun firing. He couldn't even do anything to Trisha.

He turn around hurriedly only to find his enemies, Agnivanshi's. His 13 guards are dead on floor while one is stucked with Shiv who has wrapped his arms around his shoulder, like a friend do with his other friend.

" Long time no see, Mr. Rathore."

Dev said with sarcasm spitting his tone. Sanjay hurriedly raised his gun but- thinned his eyebrows while both Dev and Shiv smirked. Trisha peeked her head out of Sanjay's back with a dagger pointed at his back which she had tuck on the band of her jeans and covered with her kurti.

" Hi,"

Dev chuckled hearing while Shiv shake his head. No worry, fear, sweat could be seen in her now. She seems so relaxed and composed.

Sanjay won't dare to underestimate Trisha, seeing him as girl only because Dev and Shiv can kill him. However who knows if she would slide the dagger inside his flesh-

Shiv forward the handcuff to the guard he has with him and gestured him to go and put it around Sanjay's wrist.

The guard gulped as Sanjay glared at him but the way other guards's dead body is lying on ground- was terrifying for him and he ended up walking toward Sanjay.

" I will kill-"

" Only if you would be alive to take anymore life. I am delighted to let you know, Mr. Sanjay Rathore that you have less than 24 hours to live now."

Shiv said then stretched his arms making Sanjay to clench his jaw out of anger. The guard put the handcuff around his wrist, with shivering hand he locked it then hurriedly hand the key to Shiv.

Trisha move her dagger down then walked in front of Sanjay while saying-

" You remember this place, Mr. Rathore?"

He just glared at her, without uttering a single world. Trisha folded her hands behind her back.

" You thought you were catching me?"

Trisha chuckled slightly after saying then glance at Dev who is smiling at her.

" Till now, It was me only who was trapping you in your own trap. I brought you here."

That was the last thing Sanjay Rathore was able hear and black dots appeared in front of his eyes and he soon fainted as Trisha put a cloth over his mouth after spraying chloroform in it which he ended up sniffing.
.

.

.

.

.

.

In morning,

" What about your suitcase?"

Kajal asked Trisha.

" Well, It was empty."

Trisha replied.

" Dev, Shaurya kaka already made the plan and at the end told us."