33~ Confession and death

●❍ लिया दिल से वादा,
किया था इरादा,
मोहब्बत की राह पर चलना नहीं। 
मगर दिल ने ऐसी दागा दी,
खुद उठ गए हैं कदम। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

" Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! "

Dev got all excited and stood up from his chair. His eyes staring straight at palm in which Aadhya has written her confession.
His smile grew wider,

" Sachi? Aakhir kar? Prem karne lagi hain vo humse? Ye..ye majak to nahi kara na unhone?"

( Really? Finally? She has started loving me? It is not a joke right?)

He questioned himself, getting overwhelmed due to happiness.

" What type of joke, bhai-sa?"

Dev heard Shiv's voice and look at him who just came into his cabin. Dev ran toward him and showed his palm to him.

" See.. See, what she wrote? She loves me. Prem karne lagi hain vo humse."

Shiv smiled seeing the overloading happiness of his elder brother who is time to time glancing at his palm.

" It is not a joke, right? She was saying truth, right? I..I mean, like...you don't know  her. She is such a child and can be really playful sometimes. I hope she did not write it as a prank."

Dev did not let Shiv utter a word and spoke without a single break.

" It is, bhai-sa."

Dev furrowed his eyebrows hearing Shiv.

" What?"

Shiv smiled,

" Bhabhi-sa loves you, I can assure that."

And Shiv gave a speed to his already running joy. He exclaimed, hugged Shiv out of excitement.

" I did not even expect this. I did not know if she would love me or not. This...this is so overwhelming,"

Shiv shake his head side to side at his brother's words.

" Shit!"

Dev uttered.

" What happened?"

Shiv asked, not knowing the reason behind his sudden fall of tone.

" I should stop her. She just went out."

After saying, he practically ran toward the door but Shiv stopped him.

" Bhai-sa, Bhabhi-sa is already gone to home. Calm down, meet her in night."

Dev shake his head negatively.

" No, I will go right now. Let me fix my desk and go."

Shiv sighed and grabbed his hands.

" Bhai-sa, you have an important meeting to attend."

" But-"

Seriously?

Shiv said to himself mentally, when Dev's expression turned gloomy when he uttered above words. Dev sighed, and agreed even though it was forced.

As the time of meeting came, Dev was informed that their business partner will be late some minutes and Dev cursed that business man. Shiv had to control him because he was at the edge of cancelling the meeting.

In the meeting hall, Dev was least interested and Shiv got extra work to note everything more carefully than before.  Dev was smiling mentally, creating many fanatasies like- first he will go home and kiss her, seeing her. His excitement was at its peak level.