14~ The beginning of revenge

●❍ देखो ना कैसी,
इजाज़त मिली है,
एक दूसरे में हिफ़ाज़त मिली है।
जीने की सारी,
जरूरत मिली है,
ये जो भी है जैसा है,
यू ही हमेशा,
हमेशा रहे जिस तरह। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

The maid passing by Dev-Aadhya's room smiled as she heard giggling sound coming from their room. She chuckled and left knowing very well that Aadhya might have done something michiveous again.

Aadya is now becoming more comfortable with people in the haveli since the day of her birthday. She has started doing playful things with Trisha and Kajal just like she used to do in her own home.

" hahahahaha, Please stop. I won't do it again."

Aadhya pleaded while laughing as Dev is busy ticking her. Seeing his wife getting difficult to breath because of laugh, he stopped and lay down beside her on bed.

" Oh god!"

Aadhya uttered after putting her hand over her left side chest.

" You are getting more playful than before."

Dev commented and recalled the stunt she pulled just a while ago which made Dev to give her this punishment.
.

.

It was the time when Dev finally came back home from office and first person he wanted to see was his wife, that is why he straight ran upstairs to their shared room.

" Aadhya-"

He uttered and hurriedly open the door only to flinch hard and fall back on his butt as first thing he saw was faceless face. He got scared that he fell down.

Aadhya started laughing and removed the faceless mask.

" Aah- seriously."

Dev uttered tiredly by his wife's another antic.
.

.

Dev turn her head toward her direction and asked.

" Aise badmaashi karna achi baat nahi hai,"

( Bullying like this is not a good thing.)

Aadhya thinned her eyebrows as he literally talked like a parent who is making his kid understand. Still, she looked at him and spoke.

" Hum to karenge. Ab shaadi kari hai to sehna padega hume zindagi bhar ke liye."

( I will do it.  Now that you have married me, you will have to endure me for the rest of your lives.)

She said just with a flow which just raised Dev's expectation, he put his head over the palm which is supported by same hand elbow.

" I see, have you accepted me as your husband now?"

She blinked her eyes and recalled her previous word before smiling and denying-

" Bilkul nahi."

( Absolutely not.)

She tried to sit up but he gripped her shoulder and again made her lay down on the same place.

" Haq to fir aap ekdam biwi jaise dikhati hain."

( You show right like a wife.)

Dev said after more like hovering over her so that she stay like this for a while atleast. Aadhya acted like as if she is thinking something then said.