27~ Bond of Shiv-Kajal and Aadhya

●❍ जग ने छीना मुझसे,
मुझे जो भी लगा प्यारा,
सब जीता किया मुझसे,
मैं हरदम ही हारा,

तुम हार के दिल अपना,
मेरी जीत अमर कर दो। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

" I am sorry..."

Aadhya said and hurriedly hugged Dev who smiled and said.

" Are, aap to rone lagi."

( Oh, you started crying.)

She was crying hearing his story. She don't know if she should feel bad for him or herself for having monsters like family.  Every single one, even her mother became devil.

According to her, the least she can do is apologize.

" Hey, its okay.."

Dev said while caressing her head.

" No, it is not. My family did sin. They crossed the limit of humantiy. My mother? How could se and kaki-maa..I am really sorry, I am so sorry for the struggles and pain my family gave you."

She broke the hug then wiped her tears with her palm.

" Y..you do anything you want. I won't come in between, Pakka."

She broke into sob after saying and Dev palmed her cheeks then kissed her forehead.

" It is my bad fortune that I got birth in that family. I hate myself for loving them."

She muttered.

" You are the only good thing that happened with Rathores."

Dev more like whispered near her lips and wiped her tears again.

" Now stop crying, it doesn't suit you."

Aadhya took a deep breath before hugging her husband again.

" What about Johny?"

" Offcourse he died as he reached his age limit."

Dev replied to Aadhya who later murmured.

" He was way better than my family."

.

.

Jiya thinned her eyebrows when Aadhya suddenly hugged her after coming into her room.

" Thankyou so much for helping them."

Jiya realized that she might got to know about truth.

" You okay?"

Aadhya hummed as yes and broke the hug. Her eyes again filled up as she started saying.

" How can they be this cruel, Jiya. They were worst than animals. Are they even my family? My baba? My maa?"

Jiya sighed.

" This is what reality is, Aadhya. Some people keep their children out of problems, not letting shadow of dark world touch them while completely ruining other people children. For Rathores, their wives was precious gem but someone's else wife was fuck toy. There are not human, they are sinners and they shall get their punishment. Your mother, both kaki-maa were devil in disguise. They killed other women, separated mother and child etc."

Aadhya hummed as yes while Jiya smiled and said.

" I had always wonder what good deeds that did to have you as daughter."