19~ Trisha in trouble

●❍ क्या मोहब्बत है,
क्या नजारा है,
कल तलाक ये दिल था मेरा,
अब तुम्हारा है।

क्या तमन्ना है,
क्या इशारा है,
हमने तो पल-पल तड़प-पल गुजारा है।

देखो देखो,
अब करो ना मुझ पे यू सितम,
जान मेरी जा रही सनम। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Dev took Aadhya's mobile from her hand as she was about to use it. His antic left Aadhya confused and she look up at him with thinned eyebrows.

" Give it back!"

She ordered, forwarding her hand at him.

" No, enough using it- now, Spend some time with me."

Dev said while putting the mobile om dressing table and coming back to her.

" I didn't even use it."

Aadhya replied and eyed his movement who forward his hand at her-

" Take it."

Dev said making Aadhya to smile and put her hand over his then get down from bed.

" Let's dance."

Dev said while pulling her in the middle of room.

" Without music?"

Aadhya asked as he made her other hand rest over his shoulder.

" Hm hm."

She chuckled a little,

" It will be weird."

Dev wrapped one hand around her waist and pulled her closer to himself before whispering.

" It won't."

And, both started moving their body with a smile on lips, letting the soft breeze to take  place of music. Both end up chuckling as their leg collided with each other and Aadhya lost her balance but he caught her on time.

She blinked slowly as he tuck the strand of her hair behind the ear before cupping her cheek, then leaning his face closer to her. Her eyes closed, and she felt his lips on her closed eye. Pecking both her eyes one by one, he put his lips on the tip of her nose, kissing it gently.

The hand, which was resting on Dev's shoulder- she moved it closer to his neck until she felt the touch of his chain. Playing with the gold chain, without her knowledge- she left herself melting against his warm embrace and soft kisses.

She felt his breath against the other side of her cheek, before his lips rested over her soft skin and her hand slowly slide toward his nape and she gripped it for support.

She parted her mouth to exhale a little as his lips reach down to her jaw, her mouth open to say something-

" I-"

Her heart beat skipped, butterflies erupted inside her stomach as he found the new way to supress her sound or to stop her from speaking by putting his thumb in between her lips. She gulped, when he moved his thumb by sliding it down from her lower lip.

" ah-"

Aadhya uttered as slight pain hit her when he bite her jaw, sensually.

" What..are you doing."

Aadhya managed to question, her voice came out as whisper and she put her hands on his chest to push him a little. Dev too open his eyes and look at her whose cheeks are so flushed, cause of shyness.