XXX

Thank goodness!
It's the last chapter!
Yay!!!!

Chapter 30

-Grian's POV-

"So you'll have to leave soon?" Phil asked with a sad and concerned tone.
"Yeah." I said simply. "I have to get back to my friends. It's been a week and a half since they last saw me and are probably worried."
"Yeah."
"I will visit though!" I said trying to cheer him up. "I also might have a way for you to visit me."
He brightened at that.
"I should see if I can make it before Techno wakes up so that he doesn't put me on house arrest for trying to leave." I said walking to the door so I could go to the woods to do some magic.
Phil chuckled and checked a clock on the wall. "You might want to hurry. I'd say you only have about half a hour before he wakes up."
"Oh shoot I better run then." I say running out into the brisk outside. "If Techno wakes up before I get back warn me!"

(Time lapse of 31 minutes and magic (the 1 is important lol))

"GRIAN!"
I hear my name being yelled from inside Tech's house. I freeze from where I had been walking. I check my watch.
Shoot.
"Grian. I think you should run." Phil calls poping his head out the window.
"Yup good idea." I say starting to run in the opposite direction of the house.
I look behind me and Techno is running after me.
I keep running.
After a minute I see a clearing.
Yes perfect. I can get into the air.

I put on a little burst of speed to get to the clearing faster.
I spread my wings out once I am in the clearing and flap quickly trying to get out and up into the air before Tech can catch me.
I am already 25 feet up in the air. I look below me to make sure I can get up fast enough to be out of Techno's reach.
Oh no...
Techno is already in the clearing. I try to flap my wings to get higher but it's too late. Techno was already jumping to grab me.
Again...

"Why!" I pout.
Techno smiles smugly at me. "Because it's fun."
"No it isn't!" I make a face at him.
"Maybe not for you. But this is hilarious." He says already starting to walk back to the house.
I huff.
"Why do you have to carry me like this, AGAIN!" I say making another face.
"Because it is hilarious."
"THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!"
(Technically week and a half but it sounds better this way.)
Techno just smiles smugly again and continues back to the house dragging me the same way he did the last two times.

Phil was clutching his side laughing as we entered the house.
I stuck my tongue out at him.
That caused him to get into another fit of laughter as I was still upside down. I glare at Techno.
He just smiles and drops me.
Damn annoying siblings.
I fall to the ground with a thump.
"Ow." I say landing on my shoulder.
Tech winces. "Sorry."
"I'm fine but can you not do that next time?"
"No promises." He say smiling cheekily. Then he remembers why he chased after me. "You are not allowed to leave mister."
"I have to!" I say looking up at him from where I am on the floor. "My friends are probably worried."
Techno starts pouting. "Do you have to?"
"Yes."
"Will you at least visit?"
"Of course!" I say smiling. "I even have a way for you guys to visit me!"
Techno grins at that.

(Time skip of 15 mins)

"Ok so how you use this is you first create a nether portal." I say handing him an oddly shaped key thing. "Then you toss this into it. Once you go through the portal on my side you should get a similar key but instead it leads back here. Got it?"
"Yup." Phil and Techno say.
"Ok now I should get going. I'll see you soon." I say smiling and waving goodbye.
Phil just smiles and waves back.
"Bye! I'll visit you soon!" Techno says grinning.
"Why do I feel like I'm going to regret giving them that?" I mutter under my breath as I walk into the woods.

Once I get to a dark spot in the forest I pause for a minute.
"This'll be a good place as any." I say to my self and no one in particular.
I use a bit of magic to get ready to shift into my watcher form.
I shifted.
My mask appears in my hand and my binding appears on my neck.
And I teleport back to my server.

(Line break of blame things on school)

I renter the plain of existence and I collapse.
I groan.
I hate inter sever/world travel.
It takes a lot of energy and is just plan annoying.
I sit up getting my bearings.
Well I am in the world I intended to be in so that's good.
I am also inside the mansion so double good.
I want to see Mumbo and Scar first.

I feel someone watching me.
I turn around.
A girl is standing at the entrance to the mansion smiling.
She looks about 14 has hazelnut hair and near black eyes. She has mint and blue wings and is wearing a dark cyan shirt and jeans.
I relax as I recognize her.
"You shouldn't break into peoples houses!" I say smiling back at her.
She scrunches up her nose. "I can do what I want and you know they can't stop me."
I roll my eyes. "Just because you're the protector of the universe doesn't mean you can invade people's houses.
She sticks out her tongue.
"You don't even know half of what I am." She says grinning. Then she sighs. "I have to go. But I hope you liked meeting your family!"
She disappears before I can say anything.
"1! What do you mean by that?!" I yell to what is now air.

"Stupid immortals." I mutter.
Then I roll my eyes.
Being friends with immortal mysterious beings was hard.
And annoying.
Especially if they were a power much higher than any and all watchers and listeners and gods combined.
I sighed. I'll see if I can talk to 1 later.
She hates being called her title.
Master Page
Or something like that.
So she told me to call her 1.

Anyways I want to go find Mumbo and Scar and tell them what happened.
I run out of the mansion.
I spot Mumbo and Scar chatting once I am near Scar's base.
I launch into the air and dive at them.
I dive at them, tackling them with a hug.

"GRIAN!" They both say smiling.

————

I very much forced myself to write this.
Mostly because I said I would post it today.

Epilogue will get out later (I hope)
But it is not really important to any Grian stuff so if you want to you can skip it entirely.
The epilogue will mostly be about 1 (my oc) and will give more info on her.

Also this is the longest chapter in this book I have written.