XVIII

Chapter 18

-Grian's POV-

I sat down in the cave I teleported into. It was about 1000 meters away from Techno's and Phil's house. I sighed aloud because I am exhausted.

I go through my memories. Digging as deep as I can.

I found something?
Did I?
It is faint but it's there.
I watch the faint memory in my mind.

————

There was a small pig hybrid in front of me. I smiled joyfully. I tagged him. I ran off giggling. He chased after me. Shouting at me. I giggled and stuck my tongue out as I flapped my wings and landed on a tree above him. I was teasing him and he started pouting.
I walked along the edge of the branch gloating my victory.
I felt my feet stumble. I felt a small push like someone was behind me. I fell of the branch. There was a searing pain on my cheek/jaw and I blacked out.

————

Tha-that was the same memory that Techno remembered only from my perspective!
We knew each other...

I AM HIS BROTHER!!!
I am... their dead brother...
What happened??
What makes them think I am dead???

I don't know...

————
Time skip 3 hours
————

I've thought about it for hours...
It is the only explanation...

I sigh and take the tracker that Techno had slipped into my pocket when I was sleeping.
I set it at the entrance to the cave that I was in. I knew they were close by.
I sighed again and headed deeper into the cave.

————
Hi!!!
I am alive!!!

I posted the prologue of my new book earlier!!

Also I am very happy/bored.

This that give me feelings of nostalgia:
Disney Popcorn
Disney rides that I've been on to many times
Disney in general
Books I have reread several times (I am looking at you Percy Jackson!)