VIII

Chapter 8

Note: italics are dreams or memories

-Sam's POV-

I could still see the look of hurt in his eyes as they looked through his mask, the look that he had tried to hide when we had spoken. I was questioning my decision. Maybe he was being honest but I am not about to risk it. And the things he said about that Doc the other creeper hybrid, he let himself be trapped and didn't kill the dude?
Then again if he was an assassin maybe he was here to kill Dream. Would that be a bad thing?? But if Dream died who would be the next admin? No one else on the rest of the server knew how to use admin powers.

I returned to watching the surveillance cameras. As I glanced at the main cell video feed I saw that Xelqua was talking with Dream. I sighed wondering why I did what I did and what will happen next.

-Grian's POV-

I walked off the flying machine into the cell. And behold the 'all scary' Dream was sitting there seemingly waiting.

"Why Hello there. Finally I get to figure out your name." Dream said, his smiling mask covering his look of  curiosity.

"Hmm" I laughed, "Like I would ever tell you."
"Oh you'll tell me alright or I will make your time here miserable."
"My life is already tragic so you won't add much to it." I replied with a joking tone and a laugh.
"Oh I can make it much worse," He said in a dark tone that would make you believe him if you were basically immortal.

I laugh and just start picking at my finger nails. He looks sort of confused. "Wondering why your threats aren't working?" I asked teasing him.

Slowly he nodded. I laughed again still teasing him. "I've met much worse people than you Dream. What you killed a couple people and got in a place you can't escape and you won't escape without help so." I laughed at his surprised expression.

"I know a lot more than you think Dream," I said in a sad tone, "And I don't want to know it."

Silence enveloped the room.

-Phil's POV-

My mind was back on that parot again. For some reason I worried about him. I could tell he could take care of himself that was for sure. But I don't know. He was familiar that was for sure.
I thought of my family and realized he gave off a sort of aura that he knew. A aura that commands attention and an aura to be feared, an aura that Techno had and Tommy had!

I woke up to the sound of breaking glass. A pressure filled his head. Shouting at him! Commanding him to freeze. "Wh-who's there?" I called out.
Laughter came from everywhere. "Your first child has been chosen."
"For what?!" I call out worried.
"To be a admin of course." The voice said.
"No you can't! He's just a kid!" I cry my face tense with despair and desperation.
"We have to if he is to be what we need him to be." The voice says calmly.
Then it all disappears. The pressure and the presence. And Grian... Grian is gone...
My mind is telling me this isn't happening and it's just a dream but it's not.

————
Yoooo
lol cliffhanger

I'll post another later