XX

Chapter 20 wow!!!
And over 500 views!!
Edit: 600+ views
🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
Yay!!

Chapter 20

-Grian's POV-

"Sooo" I said making a face. "Well this is now awkward..."
"How is it awkward?" Techno said in slight confusion.
"Well.." I said dragging out the L's and started twitching nervously. "Um..."
"Um What?"

"Well.." I said twisting my hands together.
Should I just blurt it out or break it slowly?
"Umm...."
"What is it?" The pig asked impatiently
"Uh.. So I'm your long lost/dead brother!" I say hurriedly. "Surprise??"

"HHEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!" He said shocked. "HEEEEEEEHH!"
"Umm..." I said trying to hide my giggles at the sound he was making. "Yeah..."

He grabbed me by the shoulders and forced me to sit down.
"Explain Now!" He said still in shock.

(2 hours later) (this time skip was brought to you by my lack of motivation and the Percy Jackson fandom)

(After a lot of explaining!!)

"Ok. Soo basically something happened when we were kids. You were taken to Japan and joined a mafia. Went to an awful high school. Created your own server. That server was attacked by Watchers. They kidnapped you. Tortured you. And then tried to kill you by turning you into one of them. But you survived. You escaped then hide on another server." Techno said "Then you were trapped here... interesting. Ok now time for you to come and tell Dad!"

"Whyyyyy?" I complained. "I don't want to explain it again."
"To bad!" Techno said dragging me across the cave floor.
I let him drag me cause I don't want to argue or admit that I really want to tell Phil.

————
Me sitting here...
Me realizing I originally said 1 hour of explaining...
Me correcting it

Also me:
Summarizes Grian lore in a paragraph
(Shock and awe baby!)