III

Chapter 3

-Dream's POV-

I checked the admin table every now and then. It was the only thing to do really. Being trapped in a box gets you kind of bored. There was another name on the sever list this time tho. Someone who I didn't let in. And the name was crossed out.

Hmmm...

I wonder if they could help me escape...

Maybe if I had a little leverage against them...

I guess I kinda have to tell Sam about this...

Or not...

-Grian's POV-

I woke up suddenly!
Someone was here, I could sense it. Quickly I grabbed my stuff and tried to get into the air. I wasn't fast enough and the person had grabbed my foot before I was high enough.

I kicked the what seemed to be a pig hybrid in the face trying to get away. But the pig was too strong for me to get away. A thought crossed my mind, maybe but no then I would be discovered as a watcher and immediately killed.

I fell when I stopped trying to fly away and ended up upside down because the pig was still holding my ankle. "What do you want?" I asked in an angry tone.

"Hmm you're an avian and I know someone who would be over the moon to meet you."

"Do I get a say on if I go or not??" I asked still mad.

"Ha no!"

"Hm" I huffed but didn't resist for the moment.

We started walking. No, actually he started walking because I was still upside down. I sighed because I was thinking about how I didn't know how the pig had snuck up on me. Only some gods were able to sneak up on me and get that close before alerting me and even then that's hard. I mentally noted the way we went in case I had to escape.

A few minutes later we arrived at a decently sized house. The pig, still holding my ankle, opened the door and walked in. Walking over to a couch in a sort of living room, he dropped me on it.

I huffed and glared through my mask's visor at the pig. And he glared back. And we sat there with our starring contest for a good while, each of us not willing to look weak in front of a stranger. Then someone opened the door and the pig broke eye contact to look at the new comer.