XVII

Chapter 17

-Grian's POV-

I sat up. Techno had apparently just thrown me on his couch when I started waking up. He had had no regard for my wings so I started preening them with my fingers.

I felt them watching me. Phil had looked concerned when I woke up and he was still worried. Techno was being defensive. Probably because he knows I am a Watcher. The kid looked a bit of both and also confused.

I sighed slightly annoyed. I know I am going to have to talk to them, but I really don't want to now. I need to collect my thoughts and get some things sorted before I am completely sure of what I think.

I smile a little sheepishly when I look up. "Sorry" I say before turning my wings purple and teleporting away.

-Phil's POV-

What?!?
He teleported!

"What just happened??" I asked Techno.
"Umm sooo we kinda figured out that he's a watcher?!" He said questioning his life.
"What!!?!" I yelled surprised. "We have to tell everyone!"
"I don't know about that." Techno says scrunching up his nose. "He hasn't done anything to harm anyone that I know of."
I sighed knowing that Techno wouldn't lie about something like this. "Fine... but you have to go and find him. And make sure he doesn't get away from you this time!"
Techno smiled. "Alright! I put a tracker on him anyways."

————
Sorry it short was running out of time and wanted something for you to read!

Out of Context!! (Very weird)
At dinner I said "I don't mind the bodies."

...

Crab
I was talking about crab...

Guys!?!
What?!?
I am 8th on Admin!!!!
(Sorry echo I am now ahead of your story!!)
BUT 8TH!!
THANK YOU!!!!