"A bit." Dom tells her, as Mia takes out a bottle of something.

"Is that going to hurt him." Milly asked seeing the bottle.

"l'm gonna clean it and stitch it up." Mia reassures

"But is it going to hurt?" Asked Milly again

"it's going to hurt." Mia confirmed

"l bet you're going to enjoy this." Dom says

"A little." Mia says jokingly, as Milly gets up and walks over to Dom sitting down besides him.

"When I get hurt Brian holds my hand and that makes me feel better." Milly tells him, grabbing onto his hand.

"Thanks Mils." Dom couldn't help but smile.

***

"Want some of this?" Mia asked as they handed out Chinese they had gotten for dinner.

"Yeah." Dom says, as Brian pours some onto Milly plate.

"lt's spicy. Be careful." Mia tells him

"l like it hot." Dom says before taking a mouthful.

"Dom, what are you doing?" Mia questions "You reached first, you have to say grace." Dom puts down his chopsticks, as the other all fold there hands

"Thank you, Lord, for blessing this table." Dom begins

"With food, family and friendship." Mia finish's, a smile appearing on Brian's face.

***

Once they had finished dinner, Milly soon feel asleep on Brian, who talk with Mia, and Dom went of by himself.

"You asked me why l let Dom go. I think it's because at that moment, l respected him more than l did myself." Brian says picking up there conversation from the diner, "Yeah. One thing l learned from Dom is that nothing really matters unless you have a code."

"And what's your code, Brian?" Asked Mia

"l'm working on it." Brian says, adjusting Milly in his arms. Just as his phone began ringing, waking Milly, Brian grabbed it and saw that the caller ID said 'Letty.'

"Oh shit. Hey, Dom..." Brian tried as Dom walked out the room he was in, Brian lifted Milly of him and walked to Dom.

"When were you gonna tell me?" Dom questioned

"Dom, what are you doing?" Yelled Mia

"When were you gonna tell me you were running Letty?" Questioned Dom again

"Let me explain..." Brian tried

"When were you gonna..." Dom began grabbing Brian sending him into a shelf, before getting grabbing him and pinning him against the wall.

"Dom, stop!" Mia and Milly both yelled

"You don't understand." Brian tried to tell him

"l don't understand?" Questioned Dom

"Stop!" Both girls yelled again, Brian managed to get out of Dom grip, flying back landing against the table. Dom ran over punching him, Milly and Mia were yelling for him to stop, while Brian tried to explain.

"Dom, stop!" Milly yelled at him

"Dom, stop it! Please stop!" Mia begged

"She did it for you, Dom! She did it for you!" Brian finally got him to listen, and began explaining what had happened "Letty came to me to clear your name in exchange for bringing down Braga. She just wanted you to come home!"

Dom just stood there and said nothing, before turning to leave

"l'm sorry, Dom ! l'm sorry!" Brian yelled to him.

***

The betrayal in Milly's eyes as Brian told her she was leaving. Even Dom and Mia could notice it. They stood out the front of the Toretto household, Dom and Brian getting ready to leave.

"But you said you wouldn't leave, you said maybe 1 or 2 nights, that's it ." Milly said a few tears running down her face. "You told me, that you'll make it work, you promised, and you never break your promises." She practically yelled at him, her voice breaking as she spoke.

"I know Mils, and I know I broke your promise." Brian said his heartbreaking "but I have to do this."

"I just don't want to loose you." Milly said breaking down into sobs, as Brian held her close

"I know Milly." Brian said "I'm going to come home."

"After this I can come with you?" Milly asked, wiping her tears. "promise?"

Brian nodded holding out his pinky finger, "I promise, will always be together." Milly heisted before linking her finger with his.

Next thing you know, Dom and Brian are climbing into there cars, Mia and Milly stood at the end of the driveway, Mia had a close arm around Milly, as they watched their two brothers drive off.

***

"All rise." The judge said as he walked into the court room, the few people in there, four being Dom, Brian, Milly and Mia all rose, as the judge sat down. "Please be seated."

The judge then turns his attention to Dom, "Please rise, Mr. Toretto." Dom stood up from his seat, he was dressed in a orange prison jumpsuit.

"l've listened to the testimony and taken into special consideration Agent O'Conner's appeal of clemency on behalf of Mr. Toretto. That his actions directly resulted in the apprehension of known drug trafficker Arturo Braga. However, this judiciary finds that one right does not make up for a lifetime worth of wrongs." Brian shook his head in disbelief, and got up, walking out.

"And as such, l find that l am forced to level the maximum sentence under California law. Dominic Toretto, you are hereby sentenced to serve 25 years to life at the Lompoc maximum security prison system without the possibility of earIy paroIe." The judge finished, banging his gravel "This court is adjourned."

***

Milly sat besides Brian in Doms charger, Mia driving next to them Tego Leo, behind in an old trans am. Dons cross necklace still hung on the review mirror.

As they three cars have come up to the bus transporting the prisoners, Brian shifted gears, Mia and Brian along either side of the bus, Tego Leo and Santos at the back. Mia cuts across the front, Brian doing the same.

Mia sped up getting ahead of the bus, before spinning the car around, driving straight towards the bus. The bus swerved along the road, trying to dodge Mia, this time it was Brian turns, he slammed on the breaks, the bus swerved narrowly missing Mia causing it to flip over.