"I don't know. Maybe they're guessing." Suggested Monica

"Hey, go stall them. Go stall them for two minutes." Brian tells Roman

"Check her, homey. Check her." Roman replied before walking out.

"Brian, this isn't about being a good cop anymore or-or doing your job. They're gonna kill you. You guys gotta pull out." Monica said quietly to Brian "Okay?"

"Okay." Brian agreed

"Don't make that run, Brian." Monica tells him, "Don't make that run." They share a quick kiss, before Brian turns to leave.

"Be careful." Brian said "and don't let Milly get hurt."

Milly and Monica hide in the bathroom looking for a way out, when Monica spots a window on the roof. Monica helps Milly up before climbing out herself, the window just shutting as the door is opened.

Monica holds Milly close to her and they silently wait, hoping the window isn't spotted. Both of them breathing a sigh of relief as he walks back outside.

***

Milly and Monica were back at the house. Milly pretty much had free roam of the house and was in the pool, Monica was half watching her, half sun baking . Milly knew as long as she was Monica she would be fine, and as long as she did what she told Brian would be fine.

"Do you want to come swimming!" Milly called to Monica, Monica sat up.

"I'll come in in a minute." Monica said

"Ok." Milly agreed running and jumbling back into the pool making a big splash.

"Where'd you go this morning?" Carter questioned coming over, as Milly resurfaced

"I went to breakfast with some friends." She tells him, Carter reached over and pulled the sunglasses off her face.

"With friends?" He questioned

"I do have friends, Carter." Monica says

"How about the kid?" Carter asked

"I told them she was my niece." Monica replied "it's not like she's been reported missing, Brian knows she's here, and I'm sure he's told the girl that was watching her."

"Okay. I'll see you later." Carter said, not sounding convinced, before walking off.

***

Brian's pulled up at the dock with no sight of Roman. One of Carters men instantly putting a gun at the window. Carters climbed out his car, Milly and Monica following.

"It's all right. Let him out." Carter said

"Get out." The man tells him, Brian climbed slowly out the car, not taking his eyes of Milly, fear written on her face, this is where they will get killed.

"Pop the trunk." Enrique ordered "Hurry up" Brian opens the trunk and Enrique takes out the duffle bags, handing them to the same man that had a gun pointed at Brian. They shoved Brian forward, over to Carter, Milly and Monica.

"Where's the rest of it?" Carter questioned only seeing three bags.

"The other car." Brian tells him

"Another car?" Questioned Carter "Where's the other car?"

"On it's way." Brian replied

"On the way, huh?" Asked Carter

"Yeah." Brian confirmed, throwing the bag Carters feet "Here's your money."

"So you know nothing about the agents that stormed my jet?" Asked Carter, Brian didn't say anything. "The funny thing is that I only told one person about the airstrip." Still no one says anything. Carter walks over to Monica, placing a hand on her cheek.