Chapter 4: Back and forth

2/10/2024

The other side, the whole land was in a different shape

The other side, the whole land was in a different shape. Trees grew along a small river, and I fell to the ground, unable to keep flying.

Smokescreen fell from my back.

I dove after him, grabbing him before crashing into the earth below. I let go of Smokescreen, before falling limp from exhaustion. "Wha- where are we?" He asked. I returned to bi-pedal mode, coughing weakly as I struggled to sit up. "I don't... know." I said slowly. "I don't feel very good.." I mumbled, unable to get up.

I was far too tired... I heard a distant crackle, similar to how my portal crackled, I looked up as Smokescreen took a defensive stance in front of me... nonono. A large, dark, familiar frame stood in front of us, glaring down with dark, blood red optics.

Nononono! I shifted, trying to stand up, unable to, my tiredness kept dragging me down... No, I won't let it drag me down, nor will I let my fear control me. Buckethead hummed, stalking forward in quick, calculated steps. I managed to gain the strength to shift into my beast form, beginning to run on fear and paranoia again... like I had before, driven by instincts I never had, that distracted me.

"It appears you autobots have treated my newest little pet well..." Buckethead purred, I froze up further, unable to control the amount of fear that made my thoughts race. I don't wanna go back there, I don't want to be hurt because of them anymore, I don't want to be a pet...

"I won't let you take her!" Smokescreen growled, having long pointed his blasters towards both the drones and the leader. "Ha, like you have any choice." The warlord said, quickly stepping forward, knocking Smokescreen into a tree, only to be grabbed and restrained by several drones.

I let out a roar, squeaking and weak, tainted with the sound of fear. My shoulder blades stood at his height, my neck being a bit longer, making my head be higher. I let out a snarl, as he punched into the side of my helm, I yelped in pain, trying to pull away, only to get punched again when I didn't listen to his orders.

I growled a warning, flipping and smacking my tail into him, only for him to grab it, pin it down with his pede, causing me to yelp in pain as I tried to lash my claws at him. He dodged easily. Why is he so fast?!

He punched my neck this time, as I let out a roar of pain, before unfamiliar weight crashed down on my neck. He stood atop it, grinding my helm into the dirt as I peered back up at him in fear... and submission.
There went my dignity, turned into a pet of sorts. Smokescreen looked on in shock, as I let myself give in... I didn't want to hurt anyone.. I just wanted to protect myself.

So much for having a normal life. I whined, whimpering quietly in fear. I heard another portal open, and the clearing became a battlefield.

The warlord wrapped his servo around my jaws, keeping them shut, but leading me towards a different portal on the far side of the clearing, away from the good bots who tried to help me...