A painful promise

Start from the beginning

Aspheera: Perfect break! I win!

(They have a staring contest.)

Aspheera: Staring contest! (She startles Wu with her tongue and he blinks.) I win!

(They move to the kitchen.)

Aspheera: Pancake flipping. (She stacks her pancakes perfectly.) Jinx!

(Startled, Wu flips the pancake too high and it sticks to the ceiling, which is full of pancakes.)

Wu: You really did this in prison? (All the pancakes crash down on him.)

Aspheera: I win!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

(Wu goes to the hangar bay, a pancake still stuck to his hat.)

Morro: What's her status?

Skylor: Not good. My power's - nearly - ugh. (Her powers disappear.) Gone.

P.I.X.A.L.: The temperature keeps rising. (She turns the dial on a cooling unit.) The cooling units are at maximum strength. At this level we risk burning out the - (A cooling unit explodes.) Oh no!

Computer: Danger. Temperature approaching critical.

(Nya begins to visibly melt.)

P.I.X.A.L.: She's about to destabilize!

Wu: Forgive us, Nya.

Zane: Look out! (He blasts Nya with ice again, freezing her just in time.)

Kai: Sorry we're late.

Aspheera: I see you have something of mine. Unless you've changed your mind about saving your friend?

Lloyd: No. We had a deal.

Jay: How's Christina, is she okay?

Morro: She's okay, don't worry and take a look.

(Morro steps back to reveal Christina, feeling fine)

Jay: *Gasp* Christina! (He hugs her tightly and so did Kai, Cole and Lloyd)

Kai: We were so worried about you.

Cole: what about your powers are they gone?

Christina: I don't know, let me try. (She uses her power to test, and it reveals that she still has her powers)

Zane: Looks like your powers are still here.

Christina: glad to see that.

Aspheera: Ahem, My staff?

Lloyd: Oh right.

Aspheera: Finally. (She points her staff at Nya, but suddenly blasts it at the ninja.) Revenge. Revenge! (She continues blasting as the ninja dodge.) This is the revenge I deserve! Revenge! Because of all of you, my cunning has been wasted on stupid origami!

Lloyd: I can't believe Aspheera betrayed us in two seconds flat!

Christina: Why did you free her exactly?

Morro: So we can get Nya back.

Christina: Oh.

Wu: If only a wise, experienced mentor had warned you not to trust her!

Zane: But Master Wu, you did warn us.

Wu: Exactly. Ugh, this cannot get any worse.

(Suddenly, the proximity alarms go off. The computer shows a helicopter approaching. Lloyd grabs the staff while Aspheera is distracted by the screen.)