ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 9

It was now break time and Jisung navigated his way to the cafeteria, looking to find where Felix was.

He suddenly got tackled from behind into a hug, he immediately knew who it was. "Sungie!" The blond happily said as he started dragging the older to the lunch table.

"Hey, slow down, Lixie!" Jisung chuckled as he stumbled behind. "But you're too slow sometimes!" Felix complained from the front. Pushing through the numerous amounts of students, Felix finally led them deep into the cafeteria. Jisung was met with loud chattering and various noises from everywhere as he was led to a specific table in the back.

"Hey guys!" the freckled boy greeted the six guys at the table. "This is my childhood friend who disappeared for years and somehow magically spawned back in my first class just today!" Felix said jokingly with a smile as he made them sit down at the table. Everyone greeted them, happy smiles forming on their lips as they saw the new addition to their group.

"Alright mate, I'll introduce everyone to you because I'm just such an amazing friend, I know." Felix said while chuckling with a cheeky smile. "So, Jisung; meet Chan Hyung, my cousin from Australia, he's a great music producer and an amazing group leader. Beside him is Changbin, who you already sort of met back in first class, he is a true rapper in our group." Jisung glanced at Felix who was smiling back, he knew Jisung wanted to become rapper too. He would always be talking non-stop about it back in middle school.

"Next to him sitting is Hyunjin, he is the dramatic drama llama but also an amazing dancer. Then there is Seungmin, he has the voice of an angel when he sings and he can also be very chaotic at times. Across from him sits the maknae of our group who is Jeongin, who you've met already as well. However, don't let his cute innocent face deceive you, he can be quite the opposite. Lastly, sitting beside him is our sweet Minho Hyung, he is a great dancer and his voice is just heavenly when he sings. Also to say, we're all basically in the field of music and arts together." Felix said as he concluded the introduction.

Everyone seemed so sweet, though Jisung felt a bit nervous, but who doesn't when they have to meet new people? Nonetheless, he was extremely happy to have met these people. He showed his cute gummy smile as he looked over everyone once more.

His eyes lingered around and began to settle on someone a bit longer than usual. He took in the guy's handsome face, his sharp but soft cat-like eyes, his pretty coffee brown hair, his expressions, his everything. Jisung had to forcefully tear his eyes away from Minho, so he wouldn't look like a complete creep and ruin his first impression. Felix had engaged himself in a conversation right away. Jisung sat quiet for a moment until everyone started asking about him as well.

As they started talking, Jisung learned a lot about the friend group his friend Felix was in. He found out that Chan and Changbin are lyric artists and produce music when they have time. Jisung then went on to tell them that he used write lyrics a while back as well and that he always wanted to make music in the future. The two boys were amazed to hear that, knowing that they could have a new addition to their music making. Chan offered Jisung if he would like to come over to their dorm room to work on songs and lyric producing sometimes, which Jisung eagerly agreed to. The brunette felt glad that he already made some friends, friends who also shared the same passion as him.

As their conversations progressed throughout lunch, he also got to learned that Felix, Hyunjin, and Minho are in a dance group. He found out that Seungmin and Jeongin sang a lot, and we're taking vocal classes.

Towards the end of the break, Jisung couldn't stop smiling, everything went so smoothly. Everybody there treated the brunette as if they had known him for several years. Jisung already felt like he was a part of this group, and he felt happy to be friends with these guys.

The bell to the completion of the break rang, indicating the start of the next upcoming classes. "I'll be heading to my class first, it's a bit far towards the other side of the campus so I have to leave a bit earlier." Minho said as he got up. Jisung felt himself melt at the older's silky voice, unaware he was staring at him until he heard Felix's deep voice from behind.

The brunette snapped his head towards Felix who was also starting to pack up his things for class while talking to Changbin. Like this, one by one, everyone got up, having their last little conversation before splitting up for the remains of the day.

Jisung found out that his next class was with Chan, so he walked away with him after bidding everyone goodbye.

As they walked to the third floor, in a deep conversation as they passed several students, Jisung couldn't help but feel a tad bit uneasy, as if he was watched. However, he shrugged it off, knowing that there were many students here and it shouldn't be anything odd.

The brunette along with the blond went inside the classroom and settled down together, waiting for the class to commence.

One by one, all the students poured in, but the two boys were too deep in their conversation of music production to really acknowledge anyone else at the moment.

I've finally found you... Han Jisung.

••••••••••

A/N

Har har har har har...

-Emi

971 words