ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 1

I'm falling...

I'm breaking apart...

Why do I always feel so numb?

What is life even supposed to mean anymore?

•••

The dead leaves below his feet crunched with each step he took. It was rather a sunny day for autumn. However, no matter how sunny it got, he always felt the opposite. It was a feeling he couldn't ever seem to escape.

These thoughts never left his mind. He was so lost that he didn't even realize that he was standing in front of his school's gate already.

Another day full of loud noises and suffering.

"Sungie! How are you today?" The brunette almost fell down from how suddenly his best friend had came up from behind him and took him into one of his big bear hugs.

"Hi Lixie! Im doing good!" Jisung responded as usual. Felix, his friend, was a big ball of sunshine who stuck by the brunette's side throughout kindergarten and was now here with him in grade 5.

"Show me your face..." Jisung saw the worry in the other's eyes as he gently lifted his face up towards him. "You have another big bruise under your eye, Sungie... did the bully do this to you again?" Felix asked with a frown.

"No... oh! Look at the time, we have to get to class." He quickly responded. Felix sadly sighed, knowing not to push it.

They made it to class and it was boring as usual. The brunette already knew more than half of the things they taught there.

The teacher was going over a math lesson which the boy had already knew from a while back. You see, he studied high school and probably even some university level courses at home. Well-was forced to by his parents. His little brain couldn't comprehend half of the teachings and yet he was forced to become the smartest.

The brunettes head slowly fell against the desk, the side of his face softly resting against the cold metal surface. He felt his eyes droop close into a light slumber but his ears could somehow still comprehend every single word that came out of the teachers mouth.

The next thing Jisung knew, the bell for the class's completion rang. The next few classes went by like this as well-until break time finally came around.

Felix and Jisung parted ways after leaving the hall since the blond had somewhere to go.

"Your food, now!" The brunette was harshly pulled by his hair and was pushed against one of the cold walls in an empty hallway of the school.

"I don't have it!" He spat, looking the other dead in the eye, trying to look intimidating but only showing up as a scared mouse.

The male in front of him chuckled like a maniac, he hated every being of fibre in the others body. "You know... I've been hating this new attitude of yours. It really pisses me off." he said as he lifted the younger's face up from his chin with the tip of his index finger.

"Please... Sunwoo believe me I-"

"Shut the hell up you bitch! Give me your damn food, Jisung." The brunette felt a stinging sensation run down his face as he was harshly punched on his cheekbone.

A whimper left his lips as his little hand went up to cup the side of his chubby face to ease the aching pain. He really had no food on him today, his mother forgot to pack his lunch. The only thing he could do was talk back but even that failed to work, he had no strength to fight.