ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 7

"Here is your uniform along with the class schedule, school supplies, and the dorm key." the principle said in a kind tone as she handed Jisung his things.

The brunette had woken up extra early today from the excitement that coursed through his veins, a rare occurrence. He had made it to the university two hours before it commenced.

He gratefully accepted the necessities from the principles table. "Thank you ma'am." Jisung said with a bow, an action that he often did out of habit.

"No problem, Jisung. I hope your first day goes well. Take the remaining time to take a look into your dorm and settle everything." she said.

"Of course ma'am, I will see you around." Jisung said as he left the office after the principle bid farewell as well.

The brunette walked out of the university and started walking towards the dormitory buildings. He had a huge smile on his face as he happily skipped along the path. His heart and brain could not register how lucky he had gotten to get here. He felt overjoyed. He could finally live somewhere.

Upon standing in front of the dorm buildings, he was blown away by how tall they were. They looked almost identical to the university, design wise. He took a deep breath before entering through the front doors.

Jisung was immediately greeted with light floral scented air and an elegant lobby. He greeted the desk lady before entering into the elevator. He pressed the button to the third floor and waited patiently until the elevator arrived to the designated level.

He exited the cart to be met with nothing but cleanliness, the whole dormitory gave a five star hotel vibe. The floor was carpeted in a soft brown along with smooth cream coloured walls and pretty lights decorating them. Each door to a specific dorm was wooden with a gold circular plate crafted into the top with the room number on it done with a fancy font.

Jisung looked down towards the paper in his hands, furrowing his eyebrows as he he roamed the halls, trying to find the right room number to his dorm.

Finally, he was standing in front of the wooden door which was labeled to be 325. He pressed the keycard on the side of the handle and a soft buzzing sound emmited from the machine, signalling that the door wan now fully unlocked.

He gently twisted the gold painted metal door handle and pushed the door open. He went inside, closing the door behind him and looked up.

The dorm room was modern and very neat. The walls were painted a crisp white and the floors were a shiny marble. Some rooms had soft carpeted floors. There was the enterance where Jisung stood at. To his right was an open kitchen with a decent marbled island and four grey leather cushions stools. The kitchen was very neat and tidied with not a single dish around.

Right in front of Jisung was the living room, adjacent to the kitchen. The living room was bright with simple white curtains which were parted to show a big balcony with glass doors and a gorgeous view. There was a huge velvet grey 'L' shaped sofa and beside it was a love seat. Beside the love seat and right in front of the sofa was a big wide screen television. The sofa had a small coffee table in front which was decorated with an indoor plant and the floor was carpeted in a soft beige hue.

Out, and next to the living room, was a door to a room, and opposite from that door was another room in a small walk-in hallway. At the end of the hallway was the door to the bathroom. The dorm was cozy and just perfect.

Jisung felt like crying, his inner self felt overwhelmed by happiness. He wanted to squeal but controlled himself.

He walked further inside, taking in the cleanliness of the dorm, and the scent that reflected of lavender.

He carefully treaded over to the first room and cautiously opened the door to reveal a neat room with a few boxes scattered around, a big bed in the middle, a closet, and a desk, which were all occupied by someone's belongings.

Jisung immediately knew he had a roommate which wasn't there at the moment. He gently closed the door and turned around to the opposite one, opening it to find himself a bare room. It looked almost identical to the other room but just mirrored.

Jisung smiled as he went inside and set his bag down and took a deep breath. "I love this! I need to bring Bbama here with me!" he finally squealed out as he fell onto his bed.

"Oh my goodness... I'm melting." Jisung mumbled in a drowsy state as he closed his eyes and just let himself sink into the softness beneath him.

After a few minutes he got up and decided to take a quick shower. He grabbed one of the provided towels and set out his uniform.

He opened the bathroom door and yet again was blown away from how clean it was. He locked the door and stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the shower, twisting the knob to provide him lukewarm water to cleanse himself in.

Thirty minutes had passed and the brunette finally stepped out of the shower and dried himself off and put on his uniform.

He looked up at himself in the mirror and shined the most brightest smile. He neatly combed his and adjusted his clothes.

"Ah! I can't believe I'm really going to study at this university!" Jisung squealed to himself yet again. The feeling of being in such neat clothes made him want to cry a river if happiness.

His gaze fell down to his injured hand from all those years back. He then poked back up and looked through the cabinets to find himself a disinfectant and bandages.

Jisung winced painfully as he disinfected his hand. He had take the glass shard out years ago but the palm of his hand still remained in a brutal shape-which he was trying to fix now. He then also put small bandaids on the few bruises that rested on his face.

Examining his bandaged hand one last time, he nodded to himself before leaving the bathroom and turning off the light.

Going back into his bedroom, he grabbed his provided bag with a smile and put it on. Loving the feeling of finally being in an educational system once more.

He had half an hour left before the school started so he gave the dorm room one last look before leaving it.

He was now on his journey back to school, a new chapter of his life that began with a smile.

••••••••••

A/N

Let's just pretend that pets are allowed in this university :]
And I do know that many things that are mentioned so far in this story like the university and the job finding building are not things that would be in the real world but since this is fiction, deal with it!

Minsung will be meeting soon so shh

-Emi

1.2k words