15.To see you again

(Picture of the Blue Waters pack)

           It's been one month exactly. One month since we got home, one month since Alice came to our pack and one month since I saw Alpha Zine, his blue eyes somehow seemed to haunt my nightmares. Every corner I looked, I saw him appearing in my vision. Haunting me.

        I stood from the rock I was sitting on. My wet feet dripping water. Turning, I began my track back towards the pack house, letting the echos of swaying water turn into silence.

     People ran around hectically, moving and lifting things. My eyes immediately saw Andrew with a group of boys his own age pushing each other around, and I made my way up to them.

     "What's going on? Why is everyone acting all crazy?" I asked.

"You didn't hear? The red mountains pack is coming tonight to stay until Vince's and Alice's bonding ceremony." He replied.

      I had forgotten that their ceremony would be in 3 days during the next full moon to mark her as our next Luna. It was only natural that her original pack would come to witness the event. But if the red mountains pack was coming, that also means.... Alpha Zine would as well. My stomach began to flutter as a lump formed in my throat.

     Muttering goodbye to everyone, I made my way into the pack house and quickly into my room. Curling up in my bed, I grabbed a large pillow and hugged it tightly to myself. 

     I would see him again, but the worst thing to think about was the bonding ceremony on the full moon. All of the wolves would be changing to go on a pack run together. What was I going to do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

       I lay in the darkness. I was just listening to the silence that filled my room. My breathing uneasy as thoughts roamed my mind. 

    Suddenly, bright lights outside and the sound of multiple vehicles lit up my room through the window glass.

   They were here. He was here. My heart began to race as the image of him standing in the center of the road in the red mountains pack entered my mind. 

  Quickly, I got up from my bed and walked over to the window, peering out to the darkness outside.

    A line of cars pulled in front of the pack house. Bright headlights gleaming into the night. Down below, I watched as my father, Xavier, and Vince walked out of the house and towards the first car. Beta William popped out of the passenger seat coming over to meet them.

     The driver door opened, and slowly Alpha Zine stepped out wearing a tight black t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans, his black hair dark as night. He held a light stubble on his jawline as the start of bags from lack of sleep appeared under his eyes.

     He walked up to my father, and although I couldn't hear them, I watched them grasp each other's forearms for a moment as they mouth opened, telling me they were having a conversation.

     My father pointed towards the pack house, and he turned around as everyone started to follow inside. Everyone except Alpha Zine.  As I peered down at him, a tingling sensation began to run down my spine, making me shiver. I watched as his head lifted, and suddenly, his face was peering in my direction, and I locked eyes with his blue ones. He saw me. My heart began to race. He looked back towards the pack house and soon was out of my sight as he entered. 

    I turned around and leaned my back against the window as I closed my eyes. I placed a hand over my chest as I tried to steady my uneven heartbeat. He was here.

-------------------------------------------------

Zine's Pov, 

    My hand gripped the wheel tightly as I pulled in front of the pack house. I was exhausted. Unable to eat or sleep for the last month as her green eyes haunted me absolutely everywhere. I needed to see her. My wolf needed to be able to smell her intoxicating scent. And I hated it. I hated how my every thought was nothing but her dragging me down to the Blue Waters pack.

    "Maybe now that we are here, you can relax." William joked.

    "Shut up." I grunted, causing a laugh from him. He was the only one who knew how much I suffered in the past month, seeing my uneven emotions as I was haunted day and night. He was the one who pushed me here. 

    "Now tell me again, what are you going to do when we get there." I hounded.

    "Jeez, this again? I'm going to find a moment alone with Aria to be able to get you two to meet in private."

     I huffed in approval as my wolf once again sent the vision of her driving away through my mind. 

     Sitting in the driveway I took in the medium-sized brick packhouse, you could notice the age of it, as pieces of the brick had begun to crumble in certain areas, and Ivy crept in others.  And, although my pack was larger and more advanced in many ways, this pack did well for their size. I gazed upon all the dark windows, wondering which one belonged to her.

      Liam, Xavier, and Vince exited from the large doors, making their way to our vehicle. William stepped out first, making his way over to them. I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before getting out myself. 

    Almost instantly, I was hit with her scent, and although it was already beginning to fade, my wolf couldn't help his purr.

   I walked over to Liam and grasped his forearm in a greeting. 

  "We are extremely happy that you were able to join us for the bonding ceremony." He spoke. 

That's not why we are here.

"Anything for my cousin. Thank you for having us." I smiled. A tingling sensation ran up my spine as my body suddenly felt almost as if it was shoved completely off my own feet. 

She's watching.

"Well, let's hope we can make as good hosts as you all were, please, it's getting late. Come in." He ushered for everyone to follow as he made his way back into the packhouse.  As everyone began to follow, I took the chance to once again look over the dark windows, and my heart began to race.

      In just an instant, I was met with the green eyes that had haunted me. Through the window, I saw that her hair was ruffled, she had on a large black sweatshirt, her lips were red and plump making me want to leap up to her window and crawl inside. Fighting my urges, I closed my hands into fists and went inside.

----------------------------------------------

     I didn't know what to do. Do I go downstairs and meet him in person, or did I try to hold up in my room for the next few days.

    I felt a tugging on the wall inside my mind. Someone was trying to contact me. Taking a deep breathe I let the wall down just a sliver. 

    " Aria, come help greet our guests." My father spoke.

     Taking a deep breath, I put my wall back up, not wanting anyone to be able to get inside my mind or to sense my emotions.

     Then I walked out of my room, ready to once again face my mate.