"Get on lady" Ana told the woman as she and the other two swordsmen got on the basket opposite to where the block had been.

The woman hesitated since Anamaria had spoken in a rather cold tone but stumbled onto the basket. They sat still as Luffy dropped the block and they were slingshot to the top, joining him up there.

The wall behind them fell to reveal the secret entrance to the palace's 'backyard'. They hid behind a wall to gauge the situation of the people gathered at the front of the Tower's door.

"That's just the entrance to the tower. We're still under the palace" Viola warned them "We need to go up further. So follow me before the guards not..."

"Too late" Ana sighed out.

"What?"

"Gomu Gomu no...!" Luffy did what was expected he would do, blowing his fist into overlarge size "...Giant Pistol"

He blew the door down and Ana chuckled at the paling faces of the two behind her who didn't know the StrawHat captain as well as his crew. Zoro was fuming and she could see he nearly ran to kill their captain. He was going to snap one day.

"Let's go!" Luffy shouted. They ran up the stairs to the palace through the hole in the wall Luffy had made. Soon they ran into several of the thugs guarding the palace "Where's Mingo!"

They easily made their way through the halls of the palace with Viola showing off her own style to take care of them. Anamaria had to catch Wicka when the fairy fell out of Zoro's pocket and she clutched her to her chest receiving several thanks from the blue haired fairy.

"Take care o' her Kin dude" Ana passed Wicka to the samurai who protested that he had to find the Toy House where Kanjuro most probably was.

"I also have to go there for SOP operation!" the fairy shouted at him.

"Really? Okay! Zoro-dono, we'll go to the Toy House!" Kin'emon told them.

The other four just nodded and they went their separate ways. Ana made sure to stay neat her trouble causing captain with Zoro on the other side and Viola besides the pirate woman.

"Left!" Viola told them making them turn to that direction.

"There's no one here! Show yourself Mingo!"

"The guards stopped following us" Zoro said warily, him and Anamaria clutching their sword hilts when the walls started trembling and the candles went out.

"What is that?" Ana questioned Viola as a figure emerged from the stone wall.

"A stone monster?!"

"it's Pica!" Viola shouted "He's one of the Family's Executives!"

"Ya couldn't've said that this could happen?!" Anamaria snarled back at the woman as the huge stone person stood in front of them.

"He ate the Ishi Ishi Devil Fruit, he's a half stone man!" Viola continued after having to avert her gaze from the raven haired pirate who glared at her.

"He doesn't look like a man" Luffy said as he too looked up at the stone creature "Are you really human?" the thing didn't answer making the rubber man get impatient "Answer me!"

Ana ran up to him as Pica raised a stone fist and slugged him under her arm, jumping away when the large fist connected with the ground.

"We can't let our guard down or we'll be crushed!" Zoro shouted as Pica raised his hand once more.

"Don't get in our way! Gomu Gomu no Jet Gatling!" Luffy hit the stone man breaking it apart "Yosh! Let's go!"

"Wait fer it cap" Anamaria said as the stones grew from the floor once more.