She trusts me-Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

She's lying,why does she keep lying.

Fuck.

                   The Next Day
After a long day at work and torturing our buddy in the chamber, I need to cool off. I got some information out of him,but he still isn't giving me what I want.

I take a shower ,wear my boxers plus black joggers and head to Isabella's room. I don't know why,but I really want to hold her. She left really early today to run Mr Grey's store cause he's sick. Leo said they left by 6:00 and came back around 18:30.

I try and open the door,but it's locked.

"I'm coming" I hear her say. She opens the door and I walk into her room shutting the door behind her. She's wearing a white silk PJs and blue socks.
I walk over to her bed and sit on the edge. She walks over to me about to take a sit next to me when I grab her hand and pull her on my lap. She is now straddling me and all I can think of is trying to calm my throbbing dick. Our eyes are staring at each other and all I want to do is kiss her.

"Umm,are you o-okay?" she ask her eyes switching from siren to doe eyes.

"Fuck it" I murmur

I smash my lips on hers and wait for her to respond.

She responds.

I kiss her passionately wanting more of her. she gives my access and now our tongues are dancing together.

We pull away to catch our breath.

"you're a really good kisser" I tell her

"Thanks, I watch movies" She says giggling

"Fuck,you're beautiful" I say to her and she blushes.

"Can I kiss your neck?" I ask her and she nods.

I start to place kisses on her neck and she moan to my touch. I start to kiss and suck on her sensitive spot and she let's out a gasp followed by a moan. I place slow kisses on her neck teasing her. I pull away and sit on her bed dragging her with me. She straddles me  while i rub her thighs.

"How was work?" She ask me

"Boring" I say

"Ohh" she replies.

"Did you meet with Elena today?" I ask her

"Yeah,we went shopping" she replies
"I've never had a female friend before. It feels so good" she adds

"Hmmmm." I say smiling at the fact that she's opening up.

I notice she wants to ask me something but she stops herself.

"You can ask me Bella" I say

She takes a deep breath and begins to speak.
"C-can I- Can I k-kiss y-you?" She says barely getting it out. I smile and I nod.

She gives me a quick peck and looks at me. She gives me another peck on the lips and moves backward. Then finally she wraps her hand around my neck and kisses me softly. She kisses me softly grinding her waist on my lap and I swear she's about to feel me. And just like I predicted, she stops kissing me gasps and looks down before looking back up swiftly.

"That's how you make me feel Bella" I say moving my mouth close to her ear and continue
"Like I'm on cloud 9" I say removing my mouth from her ear to look at her blush. She blushes and looks down then realizes what is down there then she looks back up and meets my face before she covers her face with her hands.

I carefully remove her hands from her face and say
"Why would you hide such a pretty face?" and she smiles.
She moves again on my lap and I hold her in place.