: Glimpse :

A glimpse of the next chapter - 

Urmila had walked for almost a furlong and entered the denser part of the garden when she spotted Sita. She was alone and Urmila was about to call out for her when she saw Ram walking down from a distance. Walking a little ahead of him was Lakshman, his steps brisk. Suddenly she saw him pause, his right arm extended. She saw Lakshman swivel around, catch sight of the approaching Sita and without a moment's hesitation take aim at her and shoot her down with his arrow.

Urmila stood rooted, she could not scream; rage, fear and grief leapt at her throat.She saw Sita falling down in a bloodied heap, her hands clutching at the arrow piercing her heart. She screamed and ran toward her....

So yup that was the glimpse ! ( a short one ik ) 

I hope ur too curious about why Laxman did this ?? Any guesses ?? Tell me in the comments below ! i would love to hear it from you guys !

And for the silent readers I would like to say that it takes a lot of time to write the chapters so please please do vote and comment ! 

Target : 5+ comments ( common guys you can do it ! )  

I will update this chapter asap I get these many comments 

Will see you in the next one till then...

JAY SIYA RAM !