Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

I quickly shut the door while catching my breath.

"Y/n?" Someone patted my shoulder

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed as I turned around

"Ahhhhh!!!" Jhope also screamed. I looked at him as I touched my chest that is feeling so tense.

"Oh hobi it's you..... Sorry for screaming"

"It's fine, it happens all the time as you know already," He said while feeling embarrassed.

"Yes, haha" I awkwardly answered.

"But did something happen? You don't look well?" He said worried about me. He travels his eyes around me checking if I'm okay.

"Ummmm well I-" I was cut off when several doors opened revealing the other members and staff leaving their room.

"What happened? I heard two people scream, and I'm pretty sure one of them belonged to Hobi Hyung" Jungkook went toward us followed by the others.

"Well I saw Y/n and called her but she got surprised making the both of us scream" Hobi explained and I nodded.

"Sorry to bother you guys, I actually went out for fresh air but it suddenly became cold so I ran back here and hobi nothing happened don't worry" I smiled and put up a warm smile to cover up my lie. 'I'm sorry guys'.

"Where is Yoongi hyung? He could have accompanied y--- ahk!" Jin nudged Jungkook's sides and glared at him.

"Well, it's getting late so you must be tired. So go take some rest" Jin said with a smile I smiled back I wasn't budging.

"Ummmm I have a request if it's okay with you," I ask Jin, He looked at me curiously.

"What is it?" He asked, I hesitated for a second.

"Can we exchange rooms?" They all widened their eyes. I request this because, among all of us, he's the only one who doesn't have a roommate. Jin looked at me as if he knew why I made such a request.

"Sure, I'll sleep with Yoongi it's nothing new we've been roommates since then" Jin smiled understanding my situation.

"Thanks, Jin, so I'll take a rest now. Sorry again for bothering you guys" I bowed at them and they nodded in response.

I entered Jin's room and closed the door. I sat down on the bed sighed deeply and held my chest and remembered what I saw back at the beach. My heart is beating so fast, I'm sure that's him and his looks are completely different from the picture that I saw when he was with my father. His face is like he hasn't taken a rest for a long time and his smile gives me chills in my bones to sum it all up he looks like a psycho. I closed my eyes and massaged my temple then opened my eyes and looked at the wall with determined eyes.

"There's no time for this" I took my phone from my pocket and called someone.

"Hello, I need you to do something for me"

......................The Next Day........................

Yoongi's POV

I woke up with the sun hitting my face and I saw Jin Hyung sleeping beside me. I knew he was sleeping here I heard the whole conversation last night but I couldn't get out of the room because of what happened. I slowly went outside not wanting to wake him up. I saw some of the staff and my members were awake. I walked towards the sofa and sat down beside the members. They all looked at me and I can tell what they want from me. I just shook my head indirectly telling them that I won't be able to tell them anything for now.

An hour had passed all of the people we were with had woken up but only one person hadn't come out of the room.

"Is Y/n not awake yet, should I knock on her room to wake her up" Taehyung stood up ready to go to her room but Jimin pulled him down to make him sit down again.

"You better not, can you tell she looked exhausted last night? Don't even dare wake her up" Jimin warned him, Taehyung awkwardly laughed and just nodded.

"Y/n won't be able to join us because she already left"