Chapter 14

Y/N's POV

I have finished washing up and putting my clothes on. I went outside the bathroom and saw Yoongi looking at something.

"What are you doing?" I said and he was surprised as he put something on his back and quickly stood up.

"Nothing," He said with a slightly flustered voice, I peeked at his hand and then to his back.

"You sure? You seemed very serious a while ago" I went towards him and saw nothing around him.

"Yeah, I'm sure," He said but I don't know why he sounded uncomfortable.

"Yoongi, I......" I was about to ask again when I heard a ringing sound I looked at my table and went straight to grab my phone.

"Hello, head manager?" I answered the phone and it took a while for us to finish talking because it was something important.

After we finished talking I hung up and saw Yoongi sitting on the bed looking at the floor blankly. I went in front of him and gently lifted his face to make him look at me. it's my first time seeing him like this like his mind is not even here.

"Yoongi, is there something bothering you?" He looked at me and moved his face away from me. I was shocked by his sudden action. He usually answers me first then gently removes my hand.

"Again, it's nothing. I should go now" He said as he stood and walked towards the door.

"Wait, it's already late are you sure you don't want to spend the night here? I'll clean up the guest room" I said while I grabbed his hand, again he removed my hand and looked at me.

"It's fine, you don't need to worry," He said as he kissed my forehead

"Okay then please do be careful in your home," I said with so much worry showing on my face. 

"I will, Bye," He said and left the room. At this point I shouldn't follow him so I went to my window, opened it,  and viewed him from there. He was now in front of his but before he went in, he looked in my direction and I waved bye. 

"Bye!!!" I shouted I couldn't see his reaction because it was way too dark outside, and there weren't many lights in our street. He turned around and got into his car and drove off. I went back to my bed and I began to overthink about Yoongi. Like 'Is he not feeling well?' or 'Did something happen while I was away?' Come to think of it he was looking at something a while ago but I wasn't able to see what it was. I can tell he hid it I was about to ask him about it but my head manager called. I sighed and shook everything off and laid on my bed.

"A lot of things happened today and I won't be able to settle everything if I'm tired. So I should sleep first then deal with it tomorrow" I said to myself and drifted to sleep not knowing what was yet to come.

Yoongi's POV

I arrived at my house and didn't even care to turn on the lights I just went straight to my room and flopped on the bed. I process my thoughts about what I have read back in Y/n's room, the notebook seems like her father's diary. I'm pretty sure that I'm not imagining things but everything that I read on that certain page of the diary was the same as what happened to me when I was a child back in my old hometown. I kept overthinking about it then a realization struck me.

I sat on my bed and remembered something back when Y/n started acting unusual. It was when she suggested that she should drive my car. I told her about my accident story and she was shocked and that's not how she usually reacts it's most likely she will comfort me with words. 'I think No, I'm certain that she already knows about what happened to me' and when she brought up his father's accident and thinks it was on purpose. I already thought there was still something she was not telling me like she is being hesitant about it.

A lot of questions remained unanswered and a lot of emotion was piling inside of me that I can't identify which is the strongest but one thing is for sure.

"Y/n's father is the one who caused my accident"