Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

It's been a week since the serious talk with Yoongi and I'm hoping that he doesn't notice that I'm hiding something from him. Right now I'm at Yoongi's studio sitting on his sofa while he works on his music. I constantly keep checking my phone for updates about my investigation because I remember that my father has a small group of friends and I texted one of them. My father's phone was left for me and it's still working so I checked his contacts and saw a familiar name so I copied and texted him. And now I'm waiting for his message, I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice Yoongi already staring at me.

"You look like you're in deep thought," He said making me jump a little, I looked at him and smiled awkwardly.

"Is it that obvious?" I reply, he nods and goes to sit beside me. He held my hand caress it then looked at me with a concerned face.

"Is it about your father?"

"Yeah, I'm still bothered by it" Well I answered his question it's not like I'm lying.

"Do you not need my help?"

"(Sigh) I said it before and I will say it  again, this is for me to handle and I will let you know if I need your help"

"Well if you say so," He said and pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back. Then my phone buzzed and I slowly broke the hug. I looked at my phone and saw my father's friend finally reply. I opened the message and read it 'Meet me, I'll send you the address'. I quickly turned off my phone and stood up.

"Are you going somewhere?" Yoongi asks out of curiosity.

"Ummmmmmm Something came up and I need to take care of it and I don't think you should wait for me I'll just message the head manager about it," I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I'm going now don't overwork yourself," I said and quickly left his studio.

Yoongi's POV

I saw someone texted Y/n with the name Mr. Choi I wasn't able to read the text because Yn's back was facing me. I know there is some work-related message that I am forbidden to see only the staff are allowed but I have huge doubt that is related to that. She suddenly stood up making me look up at her. She's going somewhere and a lot of emotions start creeping on me. Like I wanna know who is she meeting and what it is about. ' I've never been like this before and this feeling that I'm feeling right now is not helping at all.

"Nope, Yoongi snap out of it if this continues I will end up looking like an obsessive boyfriend," I said to myself, I trust Y/n and I will always trust her. I can't let these impulsive thoughts take over me. 

"Let's just continue to work to get myself distracted with all the nonsense that my brain is inventing," I said to myself and went to my work chair and continued composing songs.

3rd Person's POV   

Y/n arrived at the meeting place that Mr. Choi texted her, she looked around and saw that the place was surrounded by trees and he saw a man sitting at one of the free tables there. She went towards him and slowly took a peek at his face. She remembered her father's group photo that included all of his friends. She stood up straight and went in front of him. 

"(Clears throat) Mr. Choi?" The man looked at her and stood up quickly.

"Y/n? Is that you?"

"Yes, it's nice to finally meet you" She extended her hand for a handshake and Mr. Choi shook hands with her.

"It's nice to meet you too I haven't seen you since you were a baby," He said as they both sat down facing each other.

"Sorry if I don't remember seeing you" She laughed awkwardly 

"No, it's fine a lot has happened to our lives that's why it's really hard for us to meet. I felt really bad not being able to come to your father's funeral"

"No, it's okay I'm sure my father doesn't mind it either," Y/n said reassuring him as she could feel that the man was sincere about it.

"Okay, I won't be making your time be wasted, I'll get straight to the point about what you have asked me" His tone became more serious making Y/n's attention only focused on him.

"Don't worry you're not wasting my time but yeah I ask you about my father's best friend. If you happen to know anything about him, I've checked my father's room but there is no clue or information about him not even on his contacts"

"That's highly possible, you see just a week before your father's accident there was a rumor just in our circle that your father and Salor Marwood who is your father's best friend had a huge fight and they haven't contacted each other since. and I don't think he also went to your father's funeral" Y/n's face was full of questions that needed answers but she took a deep breath and asked him.

"Are there any possible reasons for their fight?"

"There is only one reason that I can think of and it also makes sense considering everything that happened in the past" he implied making me anxious.

"What is it?"

"Salor has romantic feelings towards your mother"