Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

Feeling the sun hitting my face I carefully get up but an arm pulls my hips, I look at my side and see Yoongi still has his eyes closed. I tried to take his hand off my hips but he just tightened his grip and buried his face in my side. I stare at him and chuckle, slowly stroking his barely visible face. 'You've gone through a lot but you remained sane up until now smiling and enjoying your life with the people you care about, however, I'm terrified once you found out the secret that made you endure a lot of pain both physically and mentally. The question lingers on me, Will you still be able to accept me or abandon me?'

Yoongi's POV

I wrapped my arms around Y/n's hips as my face was buried at her side. I felt her hand touch my face as she slowly stroked it. I carefully pulled my face and took a look at her face but what I saw got me concerned she was looking at me with a warm smile but her eyes showed the opposite tearful eyes was visible. She was looking at me but it seemed like she was in a void. I slowly caress her hands, and then she flinches and looks at me with a surprised face. She took her hands off my face and avoided my look.

"You're awake!" She said getting a little panicky. I took my arms off her and sat on the bed, I glanced at her and spoke.

"Yeah." After answering I waited a little for her to open up what she was thinking a while ago.

"Great! I'll get dressed now and prepare breakfast for us now" She said and hurriedly ran to her closet. I sighed and it was making me more uneasy, she went out to her closet and straight to the bathroom. I stood up covered myself with the towel and went out of her room to go to the other bathroom to wash up.

Y/N's POV

I closed my bathroom door and closed my eyes tightly as I hit my head. 'Aish, how can you lose focus and you even almost cried' I scolded myself.

"I'm pretty sure he already guessed that something is troubling me" I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. 'It's okay I can just create a white lie if he asks me about it' I assured myself and washed up.

I opened the bathroom door and didn't see Yoongi so I guess he went to the other room to wash up. I went outside my room and walked down the stairs, I looked at the kitchen and saw Yoongi cooking so I walked towards him.

"I'll take over now," I said as I snatched the spatula from his hands and pushed him aside.

"I'll do it," He said and tried to take the spatula.

"Nope, you are the guest so I should be the one cooking for you and also you must be exhausted," I said, I heard him snicker but didn't hear him utter a word so I thought that he already sat down. Just after a few seconds his arms slid on my waist I flinched a little and felt his face near my face. I felt his breath on my neck.

"Are you sure that I'm the one who is exhausted?" He almost whispered as he took heavy breaths sending chills to my whole body and making my heart go crazy. I gulped and pushed him gently.

"Yes! Because you just finished your schedules and I know that it must be tiring doing it straight with little breaks" I said but couldn't even look at him.

"If you say so, then I'll just sit here and wait for you," He said while smirking. 'I get annoyed when he does this I feel so small' I continue cooking while he watches me.

I finished cooking and gave him his food as I also placed mine as well at the table. I sat down in front of him.

"Enjoy your food" I smiled and was about to eat when I noticed that he didn't move an inch not even holding his spoon. I looked at him confused.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" He finally moved and gave me a concerned look.

"I think I should be the one asking you that," He said making me break my eye contact with him.

"What do you mean? There is no......"

"I know something is troubling you don't even try to deny it"

"(Sigh) Fine, it's about my father's death it keeps bothering me these past few weeks"

"What about it? Is there something more to it?"

"I think my father's accident was not an accident" Yoongi was shocked and held my hand.

"You mean someone intentionally caused your father's death"

"Yeah," I said and looked at him as I also held his hand, 'Sorry Yoongi I couldn't tell you the real reason but I wasn't lying about my father. I think someone wanted to kill my father

"Okay, I'll help you," He said relieving me.

"Thank you, I know you can do that but I'll have to handle this on my own"

"But....."

"I don't accept a No" He sighed then nodded, letting go of my hand.

"Okay fine, But if you need help just come to me"

"Of course, let's eat now the food is getting cold," I said smiling and started eating and Yoongi also dug in.

Yoongi's POV

After I heard what Y/n said, sadness, worries, and concern went inside me. I hope she finds out the truth about her father. But something is still bothering me.........

'I can sense that there are more things that she hasn't told me"