Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

After I hit the break I looked at Yoongi who was in shock at what happened just now. Yoongi looked at confused and worried.

"What happened? Why did you suddenly stop?" He said, I just looked at him as I felt my heart beating so fast and a lot of emotions starting to flow inside of me. 

"Hey?!" Yoongi raised his voice a little making me snap back to reality.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry about that there's just something popping out of my head. So maybe I suggest that you drive for now" I said with a nervous tone, yoongi looked at me more worried and just nodded as we switched places without him saying anything until I got home.

We were in front of my house and Yoongi insisted on staying for the night but I told him that there was no need and he needed a rest.

"Okay then, you should call me if something happens or if you can't sleep"

"Yeah, I'll make sure to do that," I said as kissed him on the cheeks.

"I'll get going now," He said as he waved goodbye to me. He left and I entered my house and went to my room.

I freshened up and went to my bed, I sat on it and a lot of thoughts kept rushing in my head that were also affecting my heart. It is hard to think with all of these thoughts. but I can tell that it won't leave me alone.  

......................

Next Day

My alarm rang like there's no tomorrow I got up on my bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw huge eyebags because I couldn't sleep properly last night. I sighed and took a shower.

I went to my living room to get ready to leave but I'm not going to work since I won't be needed for the upcoming week because they will be having a schedule where there are only a few people that can come to them. So I will take this chance to investigate what happened back then and if my hunch about Yoongi's accident and my father's mistake are connected. As for Yoongi, he knows I have other appointments today I won't be able to answer his texts and calls. 

I went outside my house and went off.

I arrived at the place and looked around to see if there was someone I could ask. I saw an elderly woman so I went to her and spoke.

"Ummmmmmm sorry to bother you ma'am, but can I ask a question?"

The woman looked at me and nodded, I smiled and asked.

"By any chance do you know Min Yoongi and where his house is?" 

"The name sounds familiar but I can't recall where his house is"

"I see," I said with a disappointed look, I went to Yoongi's hometown where the accident happened. I was guessing that the accident happened near his house since he was still a child back then. I thanked the elderly and was about to leave when.....

"You're looking at the past house of the Min's?? Is that what I heard??" A man's voice suddenly was heard, I turned around and saw an elderly man coming towards us.

"Oh yungsoo, you know who she is asking for?" The elderly woman asks the elderly man who is named Yungsoo.

"I do, but I was close to the Min's before when they were still living here," He said my eyes lit up, and went closer to the man.

"Really?? I want to ask about an accident that happened over 12 years ago. If you still remember it"

"I'm not that old yet to not remember what happened in the past, and I think I know what accident you are talking about," He said with a serious face, I don't know if were thinking the same thing. 

"You do?" I ask

"You're asking about the accident of their youngest child"