Dhilip Whispers something in harini ears making her blush and hit his arms.....  And he moved near her lips and bommu hit his lap and that made him come out of trance and see bommu.....

Dhilip and harini see bommu and chinnu who were seeing them and waiting for their attention and they Burst out laughing by seeing their expression....

Both lifted them and kissed them ..

Babies started to make sounds like conversing with them....

Bommu hit Dhilip and dug his nails in his face ....

Dhilip: ayo kovakara seri da.... Seri appa Pavam la vidu da....

Harini laughed and chinnu hit her face and pulled her hair.....

They reached their home and came out of the car and they distracted the babies by showing new surroundings....

Dhilip: idhu tha nama veedu thango parunga parunga....

By seeing the new surroundings babies see everything curiously....

Asha came with an aarthi plate and took the evil eyes of them and allowed them inside...

Everyone went to the poojai room and finished their praying....

Sav: harini ma po da room la poi pasangala paduka vechutu neeyum rest edu....

Harini nodded went inside her room and see everything with smile....

She came to her room after exactly 5 months and that made her more happy....

Dhilip: bommu chinnu idhu tha nama room....

Harini: excuse me....

She asked with utmost anger....

Dhilip: ena d....

Harini: idhu nama room ivanga rendu peru room ila.... Poi avangala avanga paati thatha kita kudunga adhu tha avanga room....

Dhilip: adhu Elam mudiyathu nama pasanga nama kuda tha irukanum.... namaku privacy venum nah andha time mattum nama anga polam...

He shows something to her....

Harini frowned and see there is new door in their room...

She opened and see there is another room which his small with single cot and bed.....

Dhilip made both babies lay down in bed and went behind her and hugged her from behind....

Harini: ena nga idhu.....

Dhilip: nama room namakana room..... Pasanga thoonguna aprm Inga vandharalam..... Yarukum theriyama nama mattum....

He kissed her earlobe made her goosebumps....

She turned and see him.....

Dhilip: pidichruku ah....

Harini smiled and pecked his lips and he immediately crashed her lips and kissed her hungrily....

After so many days their both lips joined....

Both kissed each other passionately....

They parted from the kiss once the kids started to cry....

Both went inside the room and see the babies...

Savithri and asha rushed to the room by hearing baby cry see them...

Asha: harini ena Ahchu yen pasanga aluguranga....

Harini: pasi vandhrukum anni onum ila na ipo feed panidran...

Asha nodded and they both went out to give her privacy....

Harini unhooked her blouse and start to feed both together....

After filling their tummy both slept immediately due to the exaustion....

Dhilip helped them to burp and changed their clothes and diaper and dressed them in simple dress with is very convinent for the babies in night....

After that both come down and greeted guest after guest went harini went inside the room and changed her dress and she breathed heavily and came out of the room happily....

Asha: ena ok ah...

Harini: ayo ipo tha nimathi ah iruku anni...

Asha laughed and pat her cheeks.....

Shravan: athai pasanga thoongitae irukanga na epadi vilayadrathu....

Harini: chinna pasanga la ma adhu tha thoonguranga.... Nalaiku vilayadalam....

Shravan: ana nanga morning enga veetuku poiduvomae...

He pouted...

Harini and Dhilip see asha....

Asha: nalaiku 5 maniku flight da.... Ivaruku office iruku thambi ku school iruku adhu tha...

Harini: ena anni oru rendu nal irukalam la....

Asha: exams varuthu harini adhu tha....

Harini nodded and all finished their dinner happily and went to their room and slept immediately.....

As usual their routine started from the next morning......

Harini woke up from the sleep and see her lifeline and kisses the trio forhead and moved to washroom to get freshen up...

After getting freshen up she moved to kitchen and see savithri was preparing the coffee....

Sav: good morning da thangam...

Harini: good morning athai... I am back....

She shouted excitedly and hugged her from back....

Savithri giggled and hit her head with hers...

Balaji see them with smile....

Savithri: seri paal vechrukan unaku aprm avanuku coffee vechrukan seri ah....

Harini nodded and lifted the tray and see Balaji was seeing them with smile....

Harini: good morning mama....

Bala: very very good morning da thangam....

Harini smiled and moved to the room and saw Dhilip was sitting in bed....

Harini: good morning nga...

Dhilip: thoonga vendi thana.... Da..

Harini: how can I miss our coffee section..... come....

She moved to the balcony and opened the door.....

Dhilip smiled and followed her and both sit in their as usual place and take their cups....

Both see the sunrise and drink their morning drink together with a happy smile....

Author note.....

How was it....

Happy birthday my Chella akka
Soujanya soujanyaraj

May your all dreams come true and and only success in your life..... You are very special person to me i can share my both pain and happiness to you.... Thx for giving the space akka.... I love you so much.......