Chapter 4

Harini: please na idhuku ready ila ....

Dhilip: yei inaiku nama first night d.....

Harini: konja nal pogattum..... I am not ready.....

Dhilip: idhu ena padam ah serial ah oru varusham aprm first night nadaka..... Nama life d..... We are husband and wife..... I want you now...

He said and kissed her lips and made her lay straight and hovered over her...

The tears were continuously Falling from her eyes....

He released her lips and moved down to her breast.... and started to touch her breast whereas she closed her eyes in shame to give her body to an unknown man to her....

Dhilip pushed his weight more on her whereas she hissed...

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead..... whereas she closed her eyes and he kissed her eyes and wiped tears.... and kissed her whole face and kissed her lips and kissed her like there is no tomorrow.... he realised she was going out of breath and he released her lips and attacked her neck.... and shoulder..

Her necklace was disturbing him so he unclasped it and kept on side table....

Harini turned her face and saw the outside darkness through the window..... and prepared herself for the upcoming event of her life....

He slowly unpinned her saree and removed it from her shoulder and saw her with a blouse.... he started to unhook her blouse and see her with bra....

He get up from her and pulled her up... and turned her face to see him....

She see him and hung her head down ....

Dhilip: this is our life harini..... you are my wife..... I am your husband...... nama life d.... inaiku ilainalum oru nal nadaka tha poguthu adhuku yen ne ipadi panra....

He starts to remove her blouse and take her hand out from the blouse and remove it fully from her body and  put it down near the bed and pull her towards him more like hugging her and unclasped her bra and throw it near her blouse.....

Harini closed her eyes tightly when she fell his naked breast was touching his chest......

He pulled back from her and see her who was upper naked....

He takes her hand and places it in his shirt button....

Harini understand his actions with shaking hands and tears she started to remove his shirt....

He was slowly tracing her upper body sensually making her hair raised in her upper body..... he can see her goosebumps and smirked and slowly touch her full upper body in his hand where as she was removing his shirt button.....

Dhilip removed his shirt and throw at near his blouse...

Dhilip: touch me...

Harini touch him with shaking hands and he closed his eyes in bliss.....

He pushed her down and hovered over her....

He attacked her breast by kissing it and kneaded her lips...

Harini was hissing in pain.... he bite her nipple harshly making her tear up and hold his shoulder tightly.... her nail digg his back...

He chewes her nipple and suck it to the core and made her nipple red...

He pulled her nipple in his two fingers hardly and trace it and then chewed it...

Harini started to hiss in pain and moan in pleasure...... he moved down and kissed her whole upper body and dug her navel and moved down of her body and removed her fleats which she tucked it in her inskirt and removed her saree harshly from her body.... and removed her knot in inskirt and lift her body little in his one hand and removed her inskirt fully from her body and thrown near the saree....

She closed her eyes tightly and hold the bed cover tightly in her fist....

He removed his veshti and parted her legs wide and started to kiss her kneel and moved his lips from kneel to her inner thigh and suck the spot where she have a mole he lick the mole like ice cream making her more wet....

She can feel some unknown sensations in her body and her stomach is twisted with some unknown feelings....

He move near her pussy and touch her clothed pussy making her jerk and open her eyes....

She immediately start to get up but he pushed her down and kissed her clothed pussy..... and knead it roughly and cupped it hardly...

Harini: please vendam....

Dhilip didn't mind her and touched her sides of her panty and removed it one go......

Harini: vendam ....

She shouted in fear making him glare at her and closed her mouth in his palm....

Dhilip: ena d prechanai unaku this our first night damn it...

He shouted at her low voice making her shiver in fear and tear up and she  pleaded him in his eyes....

Dhilip: bayapadama enjoy the night.... I will take care of it and take you to heaven......

He said and removed his hand from her mouth and pecked her lips...

He got up from her and removed his boxers and put it near her panty.... and kneeled before her and widened her legs more and kissed her pussy and start to suck her vagina lips and inserted his two fingers in one go....

When he felt she was fully wet for him to go inside her he positioned himself near her woman hood and pushed his manhood inside her slowly and went fully in one go making her Virginity to tear up ...

She shake her head and throw her legs in pain and cry badly....

Dhilip: it's ok onum ila onum ila...... and kissed her lips to divert her but that is not diverting her and her pain in her heart after her refusal that her husband consummated their marriage and not giving priority to her will making her tear up.....

After five mins she take deep breathe to control herself as she want to end this soon...

He see her who was relaxing herself and he start to move inside her....

He give her hard thurst and claimed her fully....

Soon she reached her organsam earth shaking organsm but she didn't enjoy it and then he to cum inside her after some minutes......

After some time he released his climax and both cum at same time and he fell above her by breathing heavily....

Both breathe heavily due to the exhaustion.....

She immediately closed her eyes and darkness consumed her......

After composing himself he layed next to her and composed himself and covered them with the duvet and slept by snuggling to her......

Author note....

How was it....

Everyone thought that it's her dream... But do you guys think that will happen in real.... And expect the unexpected....

And also don't come to conclusion..... And about his character.....

4 chapter tha ayiruku story.....  Please prepare for your journey with Dhilip and Harini after their marriage.....