Chapter 52

Harini: kandipa na onu onu ah Elam kathukuvan....

Dhilip: adhuku thana na irukan.... Unaku kathu kuduka...

Harini smiled and hugged him tightly and came to the top of him and layed above him comfortably.....

He smiled and hugged her gently....

Dhilip: na onu solluvaan kepiya babygirl...

Harini: sollunga...

Dhilip: ipo un manasula oru guilt iruku la adha vitru...

Harini see him with tears...

Dhilip: ne nu ila yaru ah irundhalum ipadi tha irupanga..... It's a human nature adha maranthru....

Harini: apa neengalum unga manasula irukura guilt a vitrunga....

Dhilip: ena sollura....

Harini: nama first night pathi solluran...

Dhilip shocked and widened his eyes.....

Harini: enaku theriyum neenga first night annaiku na vendam nu solliyum proceed panatha ninachu feel panringa nu..... Adhu vendam..... Adha maranthrunga...

Dhilip eyes started to shed tears....

Harini wiped his tears gently and kissed his eyes and cupped his face and kissed his forehead....

Dhilip hugged her tightly....

Harini: elarumae thappu panravanga tha.... Adhayae ninachutu irundha life vala mudiyathu... Ana ini andha thappa nama seyama pathukalam... This is our lesson....

Dhilip smiled and crashed his lips on her while she smiled and reprocated to him....

Both smiled and see each other and kissed each other passionately and left each other when they felt they need oxygen....

Harini: good night...

Dhilip: good night d pondatti...

Both slept with light heart and peace in their heart....

Harini woke up when she hear the door knock sound...

She opened her eyes and see Dhilip who was sleeping soundly on his stomach....

His face was near her neck and his hot breath fanning her neck making her smile....

Harini: payan tha venum una Mari...

Dhilip: ponnu tha venum una Mari....

He said in his sleep....

Harini: enthrichacha...

She turned lightly....

But she didn't get any response....

Harini poked his cheeks... Whereas he pushed her hand and snuggled more....

Harini smiled by seeing him and again door knock sound disturbed her...

She sighed and see the wallclock which shows 11.20...

Harini widened her eyes and got up from the bed fastly....

Dhilip whined in sleep due to continuous knock sound and covered himself in duvet....

Harini smiled and adjusted herself and moved to open the door...

She opened the door only to see all of them was at their doorstep.... Savithri balaji asha ajay and chithra were seeing her with a tensed face....

Sav: harini ena Ahchu nalla iruka la..... Udambu ethachu mudilaya.... Hospital polama.....

Harini: athai onum ila patharathinga....