Chapter 12

Dhilip felt happy that Harini mingled with his family....

Sav: harini ma, dhilip nama kuladeivam Kovil ku poitu vandharalam da ready ayidunga....

They both nodded..... And went to their room..... Harini moved inside first and took her suitcase and kept in bed and opened her bag to take her dress as she didn't unpacked her things...

Dhilip came after her and hugged her from behind...... She was shocked at first and after seeing him she relaxed.... He snuggled in her nape and gave open kisses to her collar neck....

Harini wriggled in his touch and closed her eyes and took a deep breath to control herself....

Harini: Kovil ponum... Kelambanum....

Dhilip: ore oru quickie...

He turned her and crashed his lips on her.....

Harini pushed him lightly...

Harini: late ayidum..... Night pathukalam...

Dhilip: just an hour d....

He pulled her towards him.... at the same time shravan came inside their room.....

Shravan: athai....

Harini pushed dhilip and saw Shravan who was standing with two shirts.....

Dhilip groaned and went inside the washroom....

Harini released her breath and saw Shravan who was seeing her cluelessly....

Harini: ena pattu..

Shravan smiled widely....

Shravan: athai endha dress nalla iruku....

Harini smiled and took his shirt from his hand and made him wear....

He smiled widely and ran outside.....

Harini smiled and took her saree which her sister gave her after pre fleat.....

She wore it and then Dhilip came out from the washroom in a towel and saw her...

She took his dress from the cupboard and gave it to him....

He smiled and got ready....

Both went downstairs to see all their family was waiting for them...

All went together after taking the necessary things......

On the way in the car itself savithri served breakfast to everyone which she packed in hot box.... And asha fed her husband who was driving the car....

Harini smiled by seeing everyone....

All talked with each other happily and went to the temple and had a good darshanam.....

Bala: idhu than da nama kuladeivam....

He said to Harini who smiled and nodded.....

Harini: nalla iruku mama...

Bala: mm ana adhuku nu ne indha samy tha kumbadanum nu ila.... Epovum pola unga Kuladeivam um kumbadalam... Don't change yourself for anyone ok...

Harini felt really happy and nodded.....

After spending some time in the temple all returned to their house....

Asha and Ragini went back to their houses after giving a lot of instructions to Dhilip to take care of Harini....

Harini smiled by seeing Dhilip who grumpily nodded for each and every advice...

At night Dhilip came to the room only to see harini was spreading a bedsheet on the floor....

He was shocked and saw her ..