Chapter 76

In the evening everyone was settled in the hall.....

Harini: yenga luggage Elam eduthu car la veikanum.....

Dhilip: vechutan ma... Elam ready.....

Harini nodded and saw her parents....

Ramanathan was sitting with chinnu silently and listening to balaji words.......

Arun had a bommu and patted his back in his arms....

At the same time....

Savithri is called balaji....

Sav: Yenga seri apa nama kelambalama... ....

She see Balaji who was with the immense conversation with Sakthivel......

Balaji heard her and saw her and nodded.....

Balaji: seri ma nalla neram vandhruchu la....

All got up from the place....

Harini hugged her father tightly without any word and Ramanathan too hugged her too close to her heart and kissed her head....

Ramanathan kissed her head and parted from the hug and smiled....

Harini kissed his cheeks...

He smiled and kissed her forehead....

Ram: santhosama nalla iru da....

She nodded and hugged Kanchana tightly and she too hugged her.....

Harini hugged chithra Ajay and Arun and all and then went out....

After wishing goodbye to everyone harini settled in the car....

Ramanathan gives chinnu to harini....

Ram: nalla pidichuko da.....

Harini nodded....

Ramanathan bent down and adjusted her saree fleat which was hanging outside the car and closed the door....

Ajay gives bommu to Savithri.....

Sav: dhilip ta kudunga thambi.... Dhilip thambi a vangiko.....

Dhilip nodded and lifted bommu and settled near harini and closed his side of the door....

The driver started to drive whereas all waved bye with tears.....

Dhilip held Harini's hand and smiled at her...... She smiled at him and lay in his shoulder......

Harini: first time porantha veeta vitutu nama veetuku varum bothu ethum therilainga Anga irundhu kelambuna pothum nu tha irundhuchu ana ipo apadi ila manasu enamo panuthu..... En manasu Lesa iruku..... Santhosama iruku adhe samayam varuthamavum iruku..... Solla pona ipo tha kalayanam agi na unga kuda oru life start pana pora Mari feel panra....

Dhilip: apadiyae ninachuko namaku ipo tha kalyanam ayiruku..... Venum na again kalyanam panikalama....

Harini: ama ama ini one week la oru varusham aga poguthu adhukulla nama pullaingaluku moonu masam ..... Idhula sir ku ini oru kalyanama.... Vendam samy....

Dhilip giggled and kissed her cheeks....

She smiled and hit his arms and eyed the driver.....

Dhilip laughed and wrapped his arms around her.....

Babies both see them who were laughing and talking with each other......

Babies see them without blinking and listening to them carefully without understanding anything....